BY BABY TREND

The baby trend expedition jogger travel system in gray mist includes a flex-loc infant car seat, car seat base and jogger stroller. The padded car seat offers maximum comfort to your baby. The stroller has multiple recline positions, ensuring optimum comfort. This 1-hand fold stroller has a 5-point harness system, lockable front swivel wheels and tether strap to keep your baby secured while traveling. Its wide, ergonomic, foam-padded handle allows you to push the stroller comfortably. The stroller has all-terrain bicycle tires for a smooth ride. This stroller comes with a storage compartment and a parent tray with 2 cup holders. Its... see more...

Baby Trend Jogging Stroller & Car Seat:

Start your review of Baby Trend Jogging Stroller & Car Seat: !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Also, most car seats will fit in this, but you are NOT supposed to use the stroller for jogging when the child is still using the infant seat." in 6 reviews
  • "I got this travel system as a gift and the carseat is great, though really hard to clean and the stroller doesn't really fold compact as much as I would have liked." in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend it to anyone! " in 1 review
  • "The car seat fits in the back of a civic coupé comfortably and the stroller is very easy to use and figure out." in 1 review
Ashley E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I could give 10 stars I would! The car seat only works up to so many pounds, but the stroller has definitely been worth twice what I paid for the set. The car seat wasnt heavy and easily attached to the stroller. The stroller is awesome! It can go anywhere. We had a cheapo stroller that was an extra and it didn't go on gravel, but the baby trend jogging stroller glides over gravel, rocks, grass- it goes everywhere. Now, if you're unsure whether or not you need a jogging stroller, I would get it anyways!! It has came in handy and made so many trips better. I dont know what I would've done without it.
Brandi J.
Los Angeles
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The only thing I wanted (specific) with my daughter was a jogging stroller. We chose this because of the price and positive reviews. We’ve been really happy with it. The stroller is large. It fills up the whole rear of my Prius (not good if you need to do major shopping), but I think that is normal for comparable strollers. It rolls smooth, although I must admit we haven’t gone running yet. Baby likes it too with the adjustable seat back on the stroller so she can lay back and nap or sit up and enjoy the walk.
Audrianna M.
Beaverton, OR
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This was probably the biggest waste of time, effort, and money. The stroller itself was pretty good but the car seat was the worst thing ever. My son from the time we brought him home until 2 months old would scream bloody murder any time we had to go somewhere and come to find out there are plastic pokey things under the very thin liner that were making him super uncomfortable. After researching I found a few parent forums complaining about the same issue!
Sara M.
Ogden
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Personally did not like this car seat stroller combo the front wheel always had issues on the stroller always had to have it locks if not it would wobble and had major issues with balancing the car seat was not my personal favorite the harness and buttons were really difficult would never buy the stroller again
Paige C.
Attalla, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the most affordable best stroller and car seat combo. The wheels on the stroller are all terrain and work great. The car seat is easy to snap into the vase and the stroller and the stroller has the capability to grow with your child. I wish the cup holder was a little bigger but that’s the only down side
Megan J.
Santa Cruz
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a good product I love that it’s easy to fold when your done with it... I like the fact that it’s easy to walk with and your not straining your back with it.. it’s sturdy and easy to put together... my daughter loves it she falls asleep in the car seat as soon as she gets out in it
Abby M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This worked perfectly for us. The rubber bike-like tires are great for all terrain. The weight of the set is very light and easy to stow away. Overall very affordable compared to other brands. The locking mechanism is super easy to get together and apart with the touch if a button!
Sara N.
Mansfield, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE my BabyTrend Expedition Jogger. It's sturdy, super easy to steer, and it's lightweight.  I also like how many cupholders and storage it has. The carseat, on the other hand, seems kinda rickety.  I wasn't impressed with it and actually never used it.
Nikki S.
Jerome , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was our first stroller when our son was born and we loved it. It glided so smooth and you can choose to have the front wheel moving freely or locked in. The car seat snaps right in when your child is little and it folds with ease. Would recommend to any new parent!
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the look and the ease of setting it up and the car seat is great my issue is my stroller I can’t actually jog with it I don’t know why or if I did something but as soon as you run with it the front wheel makes a weird sound and like jiggles and jams up otherwise it’s great
Anna W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Did anyone else have to pump up there tires once in a while.. ??
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
How does this stroller handle turns?
Stefani M.
Farmersville, TX
Baby Trend Jogging Stroller & Car Seat: how good quality is the stroller? Does the wheel catch and not turn easily like other strollers?