BY BABY TREND

Baby Trend s Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat will accommodate infants between 5 and 30 lbs. and a height of 30 in. or less.  The car seat features a 5-point safety harness with easy 1-hand adjustment and a push-button release, built-in seat level indicator to ensure proper installation inside your vehicle, and smooth carrying handle.  The car seat also comes with a boot that provides extra warmth and comfort for baby. see more...

• Anyone else find this car seat heavier then others?2 Answers
  • "She seems very comfortable and its a good seat in general." in 1 review
  • "I had this seat for my daughter and while it's not a bad car seat it rarely fits newborns correctly." in 1 review
Mariah S.
This car seat is rather small. Chances are your child will out grow it far before a year old when you generally buy a convertible. For the price I would go with another brand to be honest.
Heather P.
Vancouver, WA
I had this seat for my daughter and while it's not a bad car seat it rarely fits newborns correctly. It was heavy and my daughter out grew it at 6 months old. I would no buy this seat again.
Rebecca B.
Brookings, OR
Great car seat! Kept my son happy and safe. It isn't super stable with all cars, but it fit like a glove in our 4Runner.
Emily T.
Cumming , Ga
I really wanted this for the triangle handle, but was scared because of the reviews (on other sites) about the pain in the tushie buckle. I'm so glad I got it though because I don't mind the buckle at all- At All. I do adore the handle though. It'll change your life. The only other thing that's different is that little cover over the bottom part of the car seat. First I thought it was annoying, but it actually is pretty handy for keeping a blanket wrapped around his feet. If you don't like it though, it's a breeze to detach. Awesome buy, very happy.
Haley B.
Scottsburg, IN
I have this for my daughter in pink and grey and we love it! She seems very comfortable and its a good seat in general. The handle makes it easy to carry and the base is very easy to use as well. The button to strap her in is difficult the first few times but it makes her nice and snug in there!
Catherine P.
Rochester, NY
We love this car seat. With the triangle shaped hand it's easy to carry, easy to install and baby seems comfortable in it. We've never had a problem with the buckles, the only problem we have it that the straps twist sometimes but that is easy to fix. Would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Alicia H.
Casper, WY
The crotch "puzzle buckle" is a real pain to connect. Otherwise, this is a great car seat, easy to install and appears comfortable for my babies.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Mega Parent Expert
Works pretty good and its super cute but its so small and does not have a thing to change that
Audrey K.
The base can be a pain to install correctly and this seat does not always fit newborns well.
Amanda  W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My last 2 infant car seat have been Baby Trend. These are great. Light weight, easy to get in and out, simple to adjust the straps, I think it comes with a handy plastic strap pusher thing but I usually didn't need it. Seems nice and comfortable for the baby and is a good size.
Kayla B.
Sussex, New Brunswick
Anyone else find this car seat heavier then others?