BY BABY TREND

Baby Trend s Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat will accommodate infants between 5 and 30 lbs. and a height of 30 in. or less.  The car seat features a 5-point safety harness with easy 1-hand adjustment and a push-button release, built-in seat level indicator to ensure proper installation inside your vehicle, and smooth carrying handle.  The car seat also comes with a boot that provides extra warmth and comfort for baby. see more...

• Anyone else find this car seat heavier then others?2 Answers
  • "She seems very comfortable and its a good seat in general." in 1 review
  • "I had this seat for my daughter and while it's not a bad car seat it rarely fits newborns correctly." in 1 review
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This seat is horrible.  at first when I saw it I thought it was cute and easy to lift.  As soon as I got home I noticed how bad it was.  The top cover of the seat was flimsy and I couldnt even pull it down to cover my babies eyes from the sun without it collapsing.  Definately recommend spending more money than getting this cheap seat.
Jessica H.
Our Flex Loc is currently being used for our third baby and we love it. It goes everywhere with us and fits well in our Expedition and Navigator strollers.

I've read that it doesn't work well for newborns because the straps are too high, but I haven't found that to be true for us. All 3 of my newborns came home from the hospital in this infant seat. I do have very large babies (10lbs+) (22") so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. This seat has served us well!!!
Emily T.
Cumming , Ga
I really wanted this for the triangle handle, but was scared because of the reviews (on other sites) about the pain in the tushie buckle. I'm so glad I got it though because I don't mind the buckle at all- At All. I do adore the handle though. It'll change your life. The only other thing that's different is that little cover over the bottom part of the car seat. First I thought it was annoying, but it actually is pretty handy for keeping a blanket wrapped around his feet. If you don't like it though, it's a breeze to detach. Awesome buy, very happy.
Kyla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have had ours for almost nine months now with our first little boy and it has been great, we are getting sad that he is outgrowing it. we love the handle because you have so many ways you can carry the car seat if another way is uncomfortable for you
Haley B.
Scottsburg, IN
I have this for my daughter in pink and grey and we love it! She seems very comfortable and its a good seat in general. The handle makes it easy to carry and the base is very easy to use as well. The button to strap her in is difficult the first few times but it makes her nice and snug in there!
Haley G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We used this seat to about 6 months. Great, affordable seat. Easy to grip handle, head support. The only thing I did not like was that the shape of the handle makes some car seat toys impossible to attach.
Mariah S.
This car seat is rather small. Chances are your child will out grow it far before a year old when you generally buy a convertible. For the price I would go with another brand to be honest.
Catherine P.
Rochester, NY
We love this car seat. With the triangle shaped hand it's easy to carry, easy to install and baby seems comfortable in it. We've never had a problem with the buckles, the only problem we have it that the straps twist sometimes but that is easy to fix. Would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Amanda  W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My last 2 infant car seat have been Baby Trend. These are great. Light weight, easy to get in and out, simple to adjust the straps, I think it comes with a handy plastic strap pusher thing but I usually didn't need it. Seems nice and comfortable for the baby and is a good size.
Heather P.
Vancouver, WA
I had this seat for my daughter and while it's not a bad car seat it rarely fits newborns correctly. It was heavy and my daughter out grew it at 6 months old. I would no buy this seat again.
Kayla B.
Sussex, New Brunswick
Anyone else find this car seat heavier then others?