BY BABY TREND

Fisher-Price Playard, Snugabunny: The Fisher-Price Playard has a removable full-size bassinet Flip-away changing table Mobile with 4 soft toys The Snugabunny Baby Playard has breathable mesh sides 1-hand locking mechanism Large wheels with brakes Travel/storage tote bag Curved legs, arch ends Recommended for a child unable to climb out, from birth up to 30 lbs, or up to 35" Bassinet/changing table is for use by a child from birth up to 4 months, or up to 15 lbs Playard Bassinet Overall dimensions: 40"L x 28"W x 31.5"H Assembled weight: 24.26 lbs Assembly required; 10 minutes to assemble Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

• I wanna but this for my sister where can I get it I checked Walma...9 Answers
  • What age can the baby sleep in the bassinet higher part until? 5 Answers
  • Does this playard hold up well? Is it easy to cle... Be the first to answer!
Gloria C.
San Bernardino, CA
I used this for both kids when they were babies the like being in there with there toys
Eilyn U.
Yonkers , NY
Mega Parent Expert
Con este play yard o necesite cuna. Es super conveniente para cambiar panales .
Maryssa P.
Montréal , CO
This is perfect. I have one for my two kids and still verry nice. I bring it everywhere I go.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
I wanna but this for my sister where can I get it I checked Walmart they didn't have
Erin P.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert
What age can the baby sleep in the bassinet higher part until?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Does this come in different colors?
Stephanie C.
Does this playard hold up well? Is it easy to clean?