BY BABY TREND

Fisher-Price Playard, Snugabunny: The Fisher-Price Playard has a removable full-size bassinet Flip-away changing table Mobile with 4 soft toys The Snugabunny Baby Playard has breathable mesh sides 1-hand locking mechanism Large wheels with brakes Travel/storage tote bag Curved legs, arch ends Recommended for a child unable to climb out, from birth up to 30 lbs, or up to 35" Bassinet/changing table is for use by a child from birth up to 4 months, or up to 15 lbs Playard Bassinet Overall dimensions: 40"L x 28"W x 31.5"H Assembled weight: 24.26 lbs Assembly required; 10 minutes to assemble Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

• I wanna but this for my sister where can I get it I checked Walma...9 Answers
  • What age can the baby sleep in the bassinet higher part until? 5 Answers
  • Does this playard hold up well? Is it easy to cle... Be the first to answer!
Megan L.
Mega Parent Expert
I recommend for every momma to buy one of these you never know when you might need one. It helped me many times and was even great to take camping.
Anna T.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this playard! It's so functional and it's space saving as well. All the items detach as the. Any gets older when you no longer need them.
Jordyn L.
This is a great product for newborns! I use mine and I don't know what'd I do without it! It's so convenient, it even has a changing station!
Hazel D.
Sun Valley, NV
My son has this and absolutely loves sleeping in it. It is also very handy as I can pack it up and take it with me when we travel.
Elis N.
My sister got this for her baby shower and she loved and the baby too bc u have it all there u can put diaper and change it too
Samantha R.
Deer park , TX
I love this. It came in such handy when my daughter was a newborn. I got it at a children's resale store and it was much loved.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
Purchased this for my niece. My sister adored this. It was just what she wanted. She has gotten a ton of use out of it to.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
This is perfect and convenient for every and all occasions! You can take it anywhere with you I would highly recommend
Hayana M.
Cockeysville , MD
Mega Parent Expert
Bought for my first kid, used till she was 1 and it was just perfect!! Affordable and comfortable !!
Tabitha W.
Aww sweet, sweet snugabunny! I loved this for my little guy and Fisher-Price never disappoints! ❤️
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
I wanna but this for my sister where can I get it I checked Walmart they didn't have
Erin P.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert
What age can the baby sleep in the bassinet higher part until?
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Does this come in different colors?
Stephanie C.
Does this playard hold up well? Is it easy to clean?