Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System, Floral Garden uploaded by Maria J.

BY BABY TREND

The Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System is the perfect choice for life's new journeys with your little one. Beautifully designed in the Floral Garden fashion, this fun and colorful print is perfectly on trend and guaranteed to make fashionista's... see more...

Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
We really love this stroller and infant carseat combo! It is GREAT , especially for the price! Definitely the most stylish too, unlike some of the other boring colored strollers and car seats. The car seat comes with a base that's easy to install in your car, and then from their forward all you have to do is click the seat  in and out! Very convenient and easy to use, It's also not too heavy, which is a huge plus when carrying your infant around. The carseat also snaps onto the stroller easily too! It's a great travel system.
Reason for the 4 stars is because the stroller can be difficult to steer forward sometimes. It's a 3 wheel stroller, so when steering straight, it veers to the sides and you constantly have to keep adjusting the direction. Which is not as hard as it sounds, because the stroller rides so smooth and turns on a DIME! Very light weight, so when evening it back to moving straight, it's no hassle, just more of an annoyance.
The stroller also has a basket underneath for storage which is great! Also very easy to recline the seat and easy to snap in the child.
Highly recommend to new families!
Natalie B.
I love this 3 in 1 car seat/stroller set! The floral print is cute. The car seat is safe and the stroller is sturdy. The stroller is a jogging stroller I believe so that's a plus. The set was given to me as a gift at my baby shower but I do know the price point and I would've definitely have bought it myself! The only complaint is the weight of the actual car seat. Overall I'm satisfied.
Sharmese B.
Now I have no complaints about this stroller at all. It’s not to big, it’s a normal sized stroller and super easy to put together. It’s affordable about the same price as a double maybe even a little bit more because the double goes up to about 150 however average price is 130 but considering you getting the car seat and the stroller for about 150 I’d say that’s a deal. It’s not expensive and it comes in so many different colors and varieties. Overall with this brand is a good brand in my opinion. It’s priced very affordable and the product isn’t cheap it last I’ve had this particular stroller about a year and a half and still use it when I don’t want to use the double.
Sierra S.
Spruce Pine, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product!! It is very easy to use. The stroller was very easy to put together! The car seat base is really convenient. It met all of my expectations!! The only con to the stroller was that it’s awkward to carry it wants to come open. But over all great product for the price
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I love it. It was really easy to put together compared to other strollers. This is my 3rd baby so it the 3rd one ive bought. It seems alot easier to manouver aswell. The print is really cute.
abigail m.
usa
This stroller is great! We've been able to use this since our child was born up until her toddler years. We've tried the little strollers for convenience, but this is the only one she can stay calm in. It also rides very smooth and has awesome cup holders for you and your baby.
cassandra j.
Charlotte, NC
The stroller has 5-pt safety harness with soft cover and nice size storage basket. Multi-position. Ari loves to sit up and ride in her car as we call it  She can use it all the way up to 30lbs, but the car seat she out growing that fast. Overall satisfied
Taylor L.
Loyall, KY
This was an alright set. Nothing spectacular. It got the job done; however, I wish the stroller had more. One plus side to the stroller is that it had lots of storage space. It was hard to close and pack up, so it wasn’t the most convenient stroller I’ve owned.
Amber H.
I love the travel stroller car seat combo! I got mine at Walmart and am in love compared to the others I have used. I am not however a fan of the straps they can be a bit difficult at times.
Debbie E.
Porterville
My baby loves her car seat, and loves riding in her stroller! It puts her right to sleep, and always keeps her comfortable.