BY BABY TREND #7 in Strollers

The Baby Trend® Expedition® Travel System comes complete with a 3-Wheel Jogger and EZ Flex-Loc® Infant Car Seat with lock in car base. The stroller features a lockable front swivel wheel for jogging or it unlocks for easy strolling. The all-terrain bicycle tires also feature a quick release for extra compact storage. The stroller also features a parent tray with 2 cup holders and covered storage and a large storage basket. The push handle is extra wide, ergonomically shaped and foam padded, and the adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window that ratchets to block the sun and wind.

The stroller features a multi-position reclining padded seat with a fully adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap and a child's tray with cup holders that also accepts the infant car seat. The EZ Flex-Loc® Infant Car Seat accommodates weights 4-30 pounds and heights up to 30 inches tall. Features a 5-point safety harness; easy one-hand harness adjustment and push button release, and 4-position push button height adjustable base with level indicator for proper installation. The EZ Flex-Loc® Infant Car Seat also features EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side impact head protection.

• Any one have a difficult time with the slide push combin...2 Answers
Baby Trend® Expedition® Travel System

Start your review of Baby Trend® Expedition® Travel System!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marguerite P.
Idyllwild
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stroller and car seat! The only downside, is when my boyfriend and I went on an airplane and took this with us, the airlines bent the front wheel and now it doesn’t work as well anymore. I have to constantly have it in jogger mode, otherwise it doesn’t work at all. I wish the stroller came by itself so I could order another one. When the stroller worked I could go anywhere with it. I love on a mountain and most of the time there isn’t any sidewalk or paved area. This stroller could handle it all! I love this stroller, just a bummer it’s so expensive to replace.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the first stroller I have bought. We got it before my son was born last summer. I love that it has the car seat that can be installed into the stroller, creating a pram style of look. That was especially helpful when my son was a smaller baby. The stroller itself is a jogger, which was very important to me. It has a set of cup holders for Mom, as well as a compartment with speakers to amplify your phone radio as you’re exercising. The recline feature gives a lot of range, and my son (almost a year old now) seems comfortable in it. The storage basket underneath is great for shopping, also. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because it’s not the easiest to fold. You need to use both hands, and sometimes the mechanism sticks, and you have to pop the stroller out a few times before it will fold completely. ( my pig loves it for long “walks” also....LOL!)
Marissa J.
Balsam Lake
Very sturdy! My son used this carseat for about 10 months until he got too tall for it. The car seat sits perfectly in the stroller. And the stroller itself is wonderful. It's still holding up and in great shape after owning and using almost daily for a year! I would definitly recommend it to new parents!
Alain G.
Torrance, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the traction of this stroller as well as how easy it is to transfer a baby. It works well for times when you run out of the house and he falls asleep. You can just clip in the car seat without taking him out. The traction is so smooth that he stays asleep in the stroller.
Stephanie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My boyfriend was the one who was set on this stroller and I have to admit when it comes to walks on dirt or rock paths it works really well but is very hard to maneuver up and down stairs. Also the tires are like bike tires. meaning they have to be pumped up and you have to avoid stickers or glass or any other thing that could potentially pop it. I do really appreciate the simplicity of opening and closing it, and it being light weight enough for me to pull in and out of the trunk of my car. Also for less then 200$ you get the stroller and car seat combo. Only downside is it's rather small. My 8 month old has grown out of the car seat already.
Kathleen E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought mine years ago, but I’m pretty sure this is the updated version of what I bought. My son is almost 4 now and we still use it for outings like the zoo. It has lasted well and we’ve never had issues.
Adrianna G.
Chicago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I havent had a chance to use the stroller alone because my son is too young, but the car seat is excellent! Hes really comfortable and happy when he's in here. Im excited to use the stroller
Mariah M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this for my two year old son and now my ten week old uses it!! My two year old is very small so he used this car seat until two months ago. This still looks brand new it held up so well. The stroller is amazing it is so heavy and luxurious it glides so smoothly on the ground it’s great for jogging or shopping or a day at the zoo. It works even once your child no longer uses the car seat.
Stephanie P.
Loved it! Easy in and out of the car with the leave in base! Easily maneuverable stroller for store visits or hikes with the family! We jam out on our built in speaker all the time! The little canopy cover is pretty cool with the pull back flap so baby can still see you while being protected from the elements! We love the color of this!! It would be nice if strollers were able to be a little more compact, but that's just in general, this stroller folds up decently small for what it is, fits in our Hondas trunk along with luggage or groceries all the time! It's not very heavy either! I have a back issue and I'm still able to get the stroller in and out of the car on my own! I have gone with baby trend for over 12 years, we love their products!
Kayla S.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Decent travel system. Very affordable and for the price point, we are pleased. However the car seat doesn’t seem like it was all that comfortable, and the lining material seems plastic-y and like it might cause baby to get sweaty and hot. The stroller is pretty large and bulky, that’s not a problem for us because we have the cargo space in our vehicle but this could definitely be an issue for people with mid-size suvs or sedans (we have a suburban). Also, the tires on the stroller lose air and get flat-ish about once a month...and we only use our stroller about twice a week (mostly at malls or stores...never on rough terrain or anything out of the ordinary)
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA

Dermstore

Dermstore was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.