Baby Trend® Expedition® Sport LX Stroller

by Baby Trend

Head out for a jog with your little one with the Baby Trend® Expedition LX Jogger. It features an adjustable canopy with a peek-a-boo window for protection from the elements. The handy parent tray includes two cup holders and covered storage compartment for small necessities. It also includes an extra-large storage basket for larger items.

The multi-position reclining seat and 5-point safety harness provide a comfortable and secure ride for your little one. The child tray has a two cup holders and can also accept Baby Trend Infant Car Seats to create a travel system. The stroller also features a lockable front swivel wheel, all-terrain never flat tires with dual shock absorbers and footrest reflectors that provide low-light visibility.

Would I be able to use with my almost 3 years old?
How many pounds does the baby have to be in order to be in this type of stroller?
Wow ..this is looking soo good ?? Is it of good quality??
Start your review of Baby Trend® Expedition® Sport LX Stroller!
Product Highlights
The front wheel is made to swivel or lock in place, it folds up easily, and the wheels can be removed along with the tray very easily to make it even more compact when need be.in reviews
The car seat and base that came with mine worked really well for me, but the stroller itself is fantastic.in reviews
Tiffany G.
Napa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Baby Trend® Expedition® Sport LX Stroller uploaded by Tiffany G.
Overall the stroller has been great to us. It handles trails amazingly in turns on a dime. Also I love that the canopy can go all the way to the front or all the way to the back depending on your needs. I will say the basket is a little on the small side though but it just keeps me from stuffing too much in there. My only real complaint is that after using it for a while sometimes the front wheel begins to wobble a little, however it straightens itself out. Also if you have the front wheel locked it doesn't wobble, however it doesn't turn it easily. Also love how big the tires are they can go over anything. Because of that I would give this stroller an A-. #joggingstroller #babyitems #babytrend
Adrianna M.
Julian, Wv
By far my favorite stroller i have ever used. Light weight and so simple to fold up. I loved that my sons car seat snapped right in as well until he was too big for his infant seat.
Mikaela G.
Kingston, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Jordan G.
Carson City, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
incredible very comfortable and durable good price I like its design and it is perfect for daily use
Rebecca H.
Morristown, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this in "Bubblegum" and I absolutely love it! This is the best stroller I've found yet! The large wheels make it so much easier to push and steer than the small plastic wheels that most strollers have. I also like that it has a mesh window on top of the sun shade so that you can keep baby out of the sun and still see them.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I love this stroller! At the moment, we're still using it with the car seat locked in since my daughter isn't big enough to not use it. The reason for my four star rating is because of the front wheel and how bulky it is. My husband has to fool around with the front wheel because it'd start to shake the whole stroller while walking. It was like it was too loose, but it didn't feel like it was. He tightened it to where the wheel can almost not turn and that seemed to work. As for the bulk, I'm just glad I have a crossover SUV. If it weren't for my hatchback, we'd have to strap it on top of the car! It's very difficult when you go grocery shopping, too. We have to pretty much play jenja when putting in and getting out the groceries! Overall, this is a great seller, however, if you're low on space, you might want to forgo this stroller!
Hadiya E.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Light weight way easy to fold and unfold can push with one hand! Easy to navigate with. Tuneless tires fits most car seats. Easy to jump sidewalks and very smooth ride. Her dad loves it I love it and she loves it I wish there was a cup holder on the handle And it is very large and bulky so it won't fit easily into a small trunk. Keep I mind how much weight it can hold and check your tires regularly. The tray in front gets scratched easily so be aware when placing car seat. Bottom basket isn't the biggest but is ample As this is mainly the one I use for outdoor it works amazing.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I like this product but it wasn't fantastic, it is pretty bulky and difficult to get in my trunk, I wouldn't not suggest this unless you have an SUV. In addition when I use the stroller just to walk down the street if I speed up slightly the front tire starts to wobble like crazy I understand this is a jogging stroller but ughhhhh it is annoying that I can't walk at a moderate pace. In addition unless you plan on jogging in straight line this is not the stroller for you. most paths that I go on has turns when you put the latch down on the front wheel it keeps the wheel going in a straight line and is annoying to turn. My daughter is comfortable in it and I do like the adjustmets for her to be able to sit down and up as well the place to old my keys phone and cup holdsers and the handle bar to push it. The wheels are my only problem. it is great if you want to push this on trail or something that doesn't have a paved road.
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
Baby Trend® Expedition® Sport LX Stroller uploaded by Jessi T.
I wish I could give this stroller more stars. My son and I walk a trail that is very bumpy and our old stroller could barely handle it. My hands hurt after every walk from fighting it constantly. A family member purchased this stroller for us and I cannot believe the difference it made! It practically pushes itself. It must be great to ride in because my son didn't fuss even once and even fell asleep. It's not super compact when it folds up but that's alright with me because it's such a joy to use. His bulky sippy cups fit great in the cup holders. I love that the tray for my phone actually snaps shut. I didn't have to worry about it bouncing out and into a puddle. Even going over sticks and debris was so easy. It was like we didn't go over anything. I would absolutely recommend this stroller to anyone and everyone.
Evelyn M.
Santa Clarita, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was the first stroller I bought for my daughter and i gave me headache after headache. First, the tires kept deflating so that meant I had to buy a pump to take with me in case the tires were low in air pressure. Second, after unfolding the stroller to an upright position, and placing my 5 month old daughter, the stroller would click and fold! Never again Baby Trend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...