BY BABY TREND #2 in Strollers

Traveling with your growing tot will be easier and more comfortable than ever! This jogger has an infant car-seat adaptable child tray with two cup holders that accept all Baby Trend infant car seats and others, so you can build your own travel system!  The front swivel wheel has a locking feature and the wide, ergonomically shaped handle will help you steer with confidence.  They ll appreciate the multi-reclining seat and the large ratcheting canopy with sun visor to keep them comfy.  With its lightweight steel frame construction, the jogger can be easily folded for storage. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "The front wheel is made to swivel or lock in place, it folds up easily, and the wheels can be removed along with the tray very easily to make it even more compact when need be." in 7 reviews
  • "The car seat and base that came with mine worked really well for me, but the stroller itself is fantastic." in 7 reviews
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Waste of money.  Within a month of using the front wheel went flat.  I contacted the customer service and they were rude and refused to help.  I feel that for the price I paid I should at least have a stroller that will last.  Definately don't recommend this brand.
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The price is very affordable. The tires are unreliable. They go flat often. Also the bag under is too small for a diaper bag. It is heavy and hard to lift into an suv I wouldn’t buy this again as a stroller for a car.
ana g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My mom bought it for us as our baby shower present and we love it. I'm very petit and it's just light enough for me to put in and out of my SUV. It's not too bulky and my husband loves the front wheel. It's so easy to maneuver.
Nicole S.
Denver, IA
Not worth the price in my opinion. My Graco with 4 wheels steered better, folded up better, and pissed me off less. Haha. This stroller doesn't come close to folding up very flat. You need both hands to do it and even then it can get cumbersome. My Graco was a one handed job from start to finish. I could push the button with my thumb, roll the handle and push it down to fold it all in one fell swoop. Plus it locked folded without having to tinker with the extra plastic pieces so I could lift it into the back hatch with one hand as well. Not so with this one. It has two plastic hooks you have to slide up on both sides, fold it down, find the plastic pieces to latch over the metal pieces to lock it and you'll definitely need both hands to pick it up. The tires are aired up and mine seem to go flat constantly. The front tire locks up all the time and stops the stroller in its tracks and I end up walking right into it like a guy punch. Would I buy it again? I don't think you'd be surprised to hear me say no way.
Becca H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have this in "Bubblegum" and I absolutely love it! This is the best stroller I've found yet! The large wheels make it so much easier to push and steer than the small plastic wheels that most strollers have. I also like that it has a mesh window on top of the sun shade so that you can keep baby out of the sun and still see them.
Mikaela G.
Hanover Twp, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this stroller! At the moment, we're still using it with the car
seat locked in since my daughter isn't big enough to not use it. The
reason for my four star rating is because of the front wheel and how
bulky it is. My husband has to fool around with the front wheel because
it'd start to shake the whole stroller while walking. It was like it was
too loose, but it didn't feel like it was. He tightened it to where the
wheel can almost not turn and that seemed to work.
Anita G.
Gloucester, VA
i love this stroller. i had issues with the one i got for my son a few years back but this one was at the top of my list for my daughter. we go for walks daily and this gets me through our bumpy road. yeah, the wheel is a little wonky but overall its an amazing stroller which is why i gave it 5 stars <3
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was my favorite stroller that we have ever owned. Whenever we had our second kiddo, we traded in for a double stroller from a different brand and I have regretted it ever since! The large wheels on this one were great for any type of ground and the stroller folds up really nicely so it's not bulky. I love that it has the tray for both baby and parent.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stroller so much very easy to push a lot of people complain about that it's hard to unlock it it's like a SnapBack very easy. It is expensive but if you buy it at babies r is you can do layaway and that can break down the payments so hat it's not so harsh on your wallet. Love this my son enjoys every ride
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this jogging stroller when my first born was around a year old. I used it daily for walks and light jogs. I liked the stroller, however I hated that I had to lock the front wheel while jogging. It caused some issues when turning or pivoting the stroller during walks/jogs. I got over it and used it for over a year, it held up nicely.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this a good stroller for walking as well?
Patty G.
Is this stroller heavy?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Would you buy this stroller again? I'm considering it & would like to hear others thoughts.
poushali s.
Wow ..this is looking soo good ?? Is it of good quality??
Carissa M.
Is there a difference between a jogger and the regular old three wheel stroller? Hubby and I plan to take baby for jogs but I'm wondering if I really need a "jogger" for that??