BY BABY TREND

Traveling with your growing tot will be easier and more comfortable than ever! This jogger has an infant car-seat adaptable child tray with two cup holders that accept all Baby Trend infant car seats and others, so you can build your own travel system!  The front swivel wheel has a locking feature and the wide, ergonomically shaped handle will help you steer with confidence.  They ll appreciate the multi-reclining seat and the large ratcheting canopy with sun visor to keep them comfy.  With its lightweight steel frame construction, the jogger can be easily folded for storage. see more...

• Would I be able to use with my almost 3 years old?2 Answers
  • Wow ..this is looking soo good ?? Is it of good quality??2 Answers
  • Is this stroller heavy?4 Answers
Baby Trend Expedition LX Jogging Stroller
  • "The car seat and base that came with mine worked really well for me, but the stroller itself is fantastic." in 7 reviews
  • "The front wheel is made to swivel or lock in place, it folds up easily, and the wheels can be removed along with the tray very easily to make it even more compact when need be." in 7 reviews
Leah G.
Lubbock
Easy on most terrain. Folds down and has adjustable back. You can lock all wheels and has multiple storage departments. Very easy to maneuver and the front wheel makes it possible to turn in a full circle with ease. The best part is the foot bar to help lift over curbs. The only downside of the front wheel is it can be a bit challenging going up stairs. Folding to climb stairs is recommended.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
I needed a stroller that had a higher handle and non plastic tires. The tires on the Baby Trend Expedition are actual inflatable tires. The tires seem to lose air very few weeks. I did replace the plastic valve covers with metal ones and the tires no longer lost air. My son loves it and often will sleep in it. The storage basket is quite large and can hold whatever you may need. The seat material is easily cleaned and no stains. The ride is so smooth and quiet. Rides great most anywhere. It turns so easily. When running it has no problems at all. I have never been happier with a stroller.
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this stroller! Extremely durable! Love that it has bicycle wheels for the off road adventures! Smooth ride for baby as well! Great brand, always inexpensive for he quality of the product! We also use their car seats! I always recommend this brand!!!
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
The price is very affordable. The tires are unreliable. They go flat often. Also the bag under is too small for a diaper bag. It is heavy and hard to lift into an suv I wouldn’t buy this again as a stroller for a car.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Waste of money.  Within a month of using the front wheel went flat.  I contacted the customer service and they were rude and refused to help.  I feel that for the price I paid I should at least have a stroller that will last.  Definately don't recommend this brand.
Kelsey C.
Waukee
Purchased at: Amazon
Good for all terrain. A little wobbly. Good amount of storage space. Pros: space is good. Can move chair back and forth to sit up and recline to sleep. Cons: wobbly.
Christy D.
I love it! It’s perfect and the car seat fits perfectly on it, never had any problems with it. My daughter loves to go for strolls. It met and even exceeded my expectations. It was affordable for the durability and great use I get out of it. I would definitely recommend it.
Natalie H.
Orem, UT
This is a great stroller for jogging and going “off road.” We have taken it on many different surfaces and it handles everything perfectly! One negative is the size—we have a small SUV, and this takes up the entire space in the back. We use it for jogging and when we know we’ll be going over some tougher terrain because it rides so smoothly, but we did end up purchasing a smaller umbrella stroller for shopping/everyday use. It folds up very easily and has a nice storage basket underneath. The seat also reclines quite a bit of baby is tired/sleeping. Overall, I would recommend this stroller.
Becca H.
I have this in "Bubblegum" and I absolutely love it! This is the best stroller I've found yet! The large wheels make it so much easier to push and steer than the small plastic wheels that most strollers have. I also like that it has a mesh window on top of the sun shade so that you can keep baby out of the sun and still see them.
Anita G.
Gloucester, VA
i love this stroller. i had issues with the one i got for my son a few years back but this one was at the top of my list for my daughter. we go for walks daily and this gets me through our bumpy road. yeah, the wheel is a little wonky but overall its an amazing stroller which is why i gave it 5 stars <3
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this a good stroller for walking as well?
Patty G.
Is this stroller heavy?
poushali s.
Wow ..this is looking soo good ?? Is it of good quality??
Ximbica A.
rye
Would I be able to use with my almost 3 years old?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Would you buy this stroller again? I'm considering it & would like to hear others thoughts.