BY BABY TREND #2 in Strollers

Traveling with your growing tot will be easier and more comfortable than ever! This jogger has an infant car-seat adaptable child tray with two cup holders that accept all Baby Trend infant car seats and others, so you can build your own travel system!  The front swivel wheel has a locking feature and the wide, ergonomically shaped handle will help you steer with confidence.  They ll appreciate the multi-reclining seat and the large ratcheting canopy with sun visor to keep them comfy.  With its lightweight steel frame construction, the jogger can be easily folded for storage. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "The car seat and base that came with mine worked really well for me, but the stroller itself is fantastic." in 7 reviews
  • "The front wheel is made to swivel or lock in place, it folds up easily, and the wheels can be removed along with the tray very easily to make it even more compact when need be." in 7 reviews
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I love this stroller! At the moment, we're still using it with the car seat locked in since my daughter isn't big enough to not use it. The reason for my four star rating is because of the front wheel and how bulky it is. My husband has to fool around with the front wheel because it'd start to shake the whole stroller while walking. It was like it was too loose, but it didn't feel like it was. He tightened it to where the wheel can almost not turn and that seemed to work.

As for the bulk, I'm just glad I have a crossover SUV. If it weren't for my hatchback, we'd have to strap it on top of the car! It's very difficult when you go grocery shopping, too. We have to pretty much play jenja when putting in and getting out the groceries!

Overall, this is a great seller, however, if you're low on space, you might want to forgo this stroller!
Hadiya E.
Hadiya E.
Doral, FL
Light weight way easy to fold and unfold can push with one hand! Easy to navigate with. Tuneless tires fits most car seats. Easy to jump sidewalks and very smooth ride. Her dad loves it I love it and she loves it
I wish there was a cup holder on the handle
And it is very large and bulky so it won't fit easily into a small trunk. Keep I mind how much weight it can hold and check your tires regularly. The tray in front gets scratched easily so be aware when placing car seat. Bottom basket isn't the biggest but is ample
As this is mainly the one I use for outdoor it works amazing.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
For the price compared to other joggers out there this is a good buy. The stroller is a bit hearty and I wish it would fold to a more slimmer profile when putting in the car. It works well as a jogger and the baby seems to enjoy the ride. Cup holders are a bit shallow so my water bottle tends to jump out when jogging but I just put it in the basket do its not a big problem. My version only has a locked front wheel, I wish I could unlock it to turn easier when not using it as a jogger.
Nikole D.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
I bought this stroller about 8 months ago! I love it, although I notice the front tire gets shaker when you start to jog. I don't usually use it to jog though. It's a great stroller for long walks, we used to go on walking trails and it really did great on the terrain. Can't say I have many complaints about it. My son had the baby trend car seat as well that fit in it as well.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I absolutely love this stroller! I got it when we had our first baby over 4 years ago. I'm not a jogger by any stretch of the imagination but we do like to do many activities where sidewalks and flat, even surfaces just don't exist. The large bike style tires give this stroller a much smoothr ride than the little plastic wheels on most strollers.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
The stroller is definitely comfortable for the baby and looks really nice and all but I don't like the front wheel it's makes it unstable sometimes when you try to turn it also seems a little bit more complicated to use and other strollers
Marcela G.
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
I think is too big to go some places for instance to the mall or restaurants. However if you only use it for the streets is a really good stroller. Easy to maneuver, has enough space, you can use it with an infant and a toddler.
Farah M.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
Great, easy to use jogging stroller! Wheels are sturdy with locks, car seat comes on and off easy, and not as heavy as it looks. I put it on my registry because of its good reviews and affordable price. Very happy with it!!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Sioux City, IA
Looove this stroller!! It's my favorite one. It's so comfy to use and moves around so easy. The car seat comes on & off easy & it's not as heavy as it looks. I don't know why I didn't get this stroller sooner.
Allsun W.
Allsun W.
Burbank, CA
I just bought this stroller in Celery from Burlington and it is amazing!! Switching from Graco made me a little nervous. But I love it! It's so light weight and the multiple seating positions are awesome.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this a good stroller for walking as well?
Patty G.
Patty G.
Is this stroller heavy?
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Would you buy this stroller again? I'm considering it & would like to hear others thoughts.
poushali s.
poushali s.
Wow ..this is looking soo good ?? Is it of good quality??
Domii Elizabeth L.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Are these a good brand to try?