Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System, Millennium Blue uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY BABY TREND

A stylish stroller for active parents, the Baby Trend Jogger/Stroller Baby Travel System offers you the convenience and versatility you need while on the go. Whether you prefer to stroll the streets or hit the pavement for a jog, this innovative baby... see more...

Jessica W.
North Rose, NY
Love our travel system!!!! Was looking for a nice jogger due to using it most on roads and the plastic wheels get tore up. Also love the fact that we can plug phone in for music. Very easy to put car seat in and out of base and stroller.
Chelsea C.
I love the colors of this stroller. The blue is good for boys but pretty enough for girls. The turn radius is awesome on this jogger. However, the car seat is a little tricky when you put it on the stroller. It’s scary when baby falls asleep because their head falls forward due to the way the car seat sits in the stroller.
Angelica A.
Mesa , AZ
The price is decent for a travel system that includes a jogger infant car seat and base. Easy to use and store. My only complaint is that it feels too firm for the comfort of my baby. I had a long 5 hour trip to California with a very fussy baby due to the car seat being too firm and not comfortable at all.
TJ H.
LOVED this stroller when I first tested it in-store and purchased. It turns on a dime, so smooth, and easy to use and fold up. But less than four months after purchase the wheel stopped moving. Turns out the bearings are totally shot and neither Baby Trend nor ToysRUs are willing to assist me in any way. The stroller won't move and I have no idea where to find a new tire to replace it. Brand new $400 travel system down the drain.
Chas W.
Saskatoon , CA
Car seat is really heavy so I didn’t use it for long. I love the stroller but have a real issue with the front tire being really shaky. Bought specifically for the speakers but I never use them. I purchased this travel system on sale at 50% off and am thankful for that. Had I paid full price I would be less than satisfied.
Asheena P.
Edmonton
Love this stroller. Has air tires which.makes going over bumps and stuff easier. My daughter is very comfortable in it.

Walmart