Baby Trend® Expedition® Jogger Stroller

The Baby Trend® Expedition® Jogger is designed with style and security for you and your child. It has a parent tray with 2 cup holders and covered storage compartment and an extra-wide ergonimically shaped rubber grip for comfortable handling. The child's tray has 2 cup holders to keep beverages and snacks handy and also accept a Baby Trend® infant car seat (sold separately) to create a travel system.

The jogger also includes a 5-point harness and a rotating canopy with visor that can be adjusted to shield your child from the elements. It has a convenient storage basket under the seat, offering ample space to carry feeding bottles or other baby essentials. The stroller easily folds into a compact unit for easy storage. Its front wheel swivels for easy maneuvering. The wheel can also be locked to offer in-line performance.

Has anyone used this jogger and what are your thoughts on it?
Start your review of Baby Trend® Expedition® Jogger Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Its been worth every penny for convenience and durability.. Just snap them in the car seat base or snap them into the stroller without ever having to move baby, especially if they are sleeping..” in 2 reviews
“What I do LOVE is the cargo area underneath - there's lots of space to put shopping bags and other necessities while out and about, and the ELX model has a covered compartment between the adult cup holders with built-in speakers.” in 1 review
“I love how I can go jogging with this stroller and it won't get stuck or have a hard time even on rocks or dirt. ” in 1 review
Selma, TX
This would actually be a great jogger if I didn't have no many issues with the wheels. Had it for 2 months and the inner tube came out. Had to take it to a bike shop to have it fixed. They also lose air easily! Had to pump air into the tired every other time I used this. Customer service was a joke!
Marietta, GA
This stroller honestly wasn't my favorite. Me and 3 other friends all bought the same one when we were first having babies a couple years ago and the tires on it always shook and vibrated really hard whenever we tried to run with them. Definitely not a smooth ride for the baby at all.
Dodge, NE
We got this as a baby gift and I loved it. I love how easy it was to put up and down. The only issue I had with it was my husband broke the back board, so we made a makeshift back board for a while.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband chose this stroller for our first baby after doing a lot of research. Result: we had an amazing stroller that three kids later is still working fabulously. We jokingly call it our off-road stroller because the bicycle style tires make it easy to go anywhere!
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stroller is great, so easy to manoeuvre. Light weight and even great in the snow with the big tires. Car seat clicks in easy and comes off no problem. I purchased at Walmart for a decent price.
Janesville, WI
Used this jogging stroller and a matching car seat for all three of ym children, love it. It is easy to collapse down so I can put in back of vehicle and take everywhere. All of my babies seemed comfortable and happy in it and I would purchase again for sure.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We bought the Expedition car seat and stroller combination and we love how easy this is to use. It can be used in dirt, in rocks, on a paved path, anywhere! My only complaint is how large it is. We have a full size sedan and it takes up our entire trunk.
San Antonio , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stroller is TERRRRRIBLE!! I really wish I looked at Youtube reviews before purchasing. The tires were constantly going flat. The front tire wobbles. You can NOT run with this stroller let alone walk briskly.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I made a great decision on the stroller travel system. The stroller is just awese. Easy to break down and store and isn't bulky like most strollers. The base and car seat are easy to snap in place. I love it.
Cameron, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this jogging stroller! Easy to open and fold. Not too heavy. Reclines when baby is asleep. Snack tray easy to clean. I also love the little secure case at the top to hold ID and keys!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...