BY BABY TREND

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Baby Trend Sit 'n Stand Double Eclipse Stroller in Spark has doubled up on the features of our traditional Sit 'n Stand to now carry twins! Easy to set up and maneuver, it will accommodate two Baby Trend Infant Car Seats (sold separately). As the... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer T.
I didn't really know what to expect getting a double stroller. I just knew it was important to have cup holders for me and for both kids, a canopy for shade on both seats, and a storage basket underneath. I got all of those features with this stroller. The storage is a bit small hand hard to get to but it is manageable. I live the snack tray and cup holders. The canopies are small but most strollers under $300 don't give you a big canopy (like if that feature costs an extra $100* eye roll*). I like that this stroller gas a ton of different seating options and I like that it offers stadium seating so the back passenger can get a glimpse of the world too. I am able to use my Graco click connect 35 infant carseat without any extra attachments but it doesn't seem super sturdy so I wouldn't go tipping it over to find out if it's going to hold. It is a little tricky to figure out all the different seating options. Maybe I just lack comprehension, but the directions are very confusing for me. I think it needs more illustrations. Thankfully my husband figures stuff out. The one thing I didn't realize is that pushing a double stroller around is hard work. I feel like I'm rolling a log up the side of a mountain. It's not so bad until you put the kids in it. The wheels squeak a bit. Anyways my advice is only have one kid so you don't have to deal with a double stroller but if you already got knocked up with another this stroller is worth the money.