BY BABY TREND

The Baby Trend Diaper Champ Deluxe has a fantastic odorless design, perfect for a stinky diaper. Parents will love how easy it is to use the Diaper Champ from Baby Trend and will love how the white color fits in well with any nursery decor or design. It is one of the most convenient models of diaper pail around because it doesn t require any special bags. The Diaper Champ only requires one hand to dispose of diaper, perfect for parents with baby in the arm. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "We purchased this pale when we switched over from cloth diapers and I am not loving it." in 2 reviews
  • "I tried putting a baking soda deodorant thing in it and it still stunk." in 1 review
Melanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I highly advise against purchasing this diaper pail. It is super flimsy and a pain to open and close especially when the bag gets stuck. It may sound silly but spend the extra money and get the Ubbi!
Krissy H.
Yamhill, OR
The best part about this pail is you can use any trash bag. It seals out stink by using a rotating lid. Holds tons of diapers. Can be used with cloth diapers. And it is a bit cheaper overall.
Heather E.
Algonquin, IL
I purchased this diaper pail from when I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd. I have 3 kids in diapers and this is a wonderful product compare to others. Easy upkeep and keeps the smell out of my house. Easy to dispose of dirty diapers when you are full.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
For me this was life saver! I couldn't get over the fact that I never smelled diapers in our nursery! It does an amazing jib of keeping the smell locked up tight.
Andrea S.
Culloden, WV
Love this diaper pail. Easy to use, no extra expense on buying refills, hides dirty diaper smells almlst 100%. All you need is to insert a regular trash bag.
Aya S.
Redwood City, CA
These diaper genies don't stop all the smell but it is so much better than throwing diapers in the trash. It holds a good amount of smell.
Reanna E.
Nebo, NC
Does this diaper pail work well for cloth diapers ?? I have yet to find one that keeps the ammonia smell contained.