BY BABY TREND

The Baby Trend Diaper Champ Deluxe has a fantastic odorless design, perfect for a stinky diaper. Parents will love how easy it is to use the Diaper Champ from Baby Trend and will love how the white color fits in well with any nursery decor or design. It is one of the most convenient models of diaper pail around because it doesn t require any special bags. The Diaper Champ only requires one hand to dispose of diaper, perfect for parents with baby in the arm. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "We purchased this pale when we switched over from cloth diapers and I am not loving it." in 2 reviews
  • "I tried putting a baking soda deodorant thing in it and it still stunk." in 1 review
Valerie V.
Fitzgerald, GA
Review for: Pink more...
We had this when my daughter was a baby. It does control the odor great and is easy to use . The only thing I didn’t like was changing the bag; that was somewhat difficult.
Lisa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just got this used from someone else. Great odor control. Baby can't get into the dirty diapers. So easy to use. Love that it uses normal trash bags. Would highly recommend!!
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
I wish that this unit was a little taller for a little more capacity; I know there are weight limits with the trash bags, but I think a few more diapers could be allowed in.

The odors stay locked in quite well (until you open it), and opening it up in the sun with some Lysol once in a while and keeping baking soda under the bags will keep the permanent odor down. Much more affordable and easier than a Diaper Genie.
Romi G.
Love it. Its easy to use and can be operated using just one hand. Easy to clean. Locks in the odor. The best part is you do not have to bear the recurring cost of refills. You can use any trash bag. We use the kirkland trash bags and they work just fine. We got it in blue for my son.
Hannah E.
In my opinion, the Diaper Champ is better than other comparable products because you can use standard kitchen trash bags and you don't need to purchase special filters. I also have never had an issue with diaper stink- once the diaper is inside the Diaper Champ, the smell is gone.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
We purchased this pale when we switched over from cloth diapers and I am not loving it. The "bucket" part of it that flips down smells horrible and I just can't seem to get it clean. The rubber gasket is also turning black. So gross! The only plus to this is that you can use regular garbage bags so you don't have to purchase specials bag refills for it.
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
We bought this over the diaper genie because it was cheaper and you can use any trash bag instead of buying the expensive refill cartridges that you need for the genie. However, it doesn't really contain the smell after a while. I tried putting a baking soda deodorant thing in it and it still stunk. You really have to clean it out regularly and make sure you don't let it get too full or your nursery will smell like stinky nappies.
Sheyenne W.
I love the fact that these use our standard trash bags. However, I feel like the plastic retains some of the stink. It doesn't get out into the room most of the time, but when changing the bag and afterwards, it smells up the whole room. Still better than the alternative, though.
Francesca G.
Fullerton, CA
The pail does it's job at keeping the stink inside. It is best to wash it out weekly if possible because the smell of the diapers do sink through any garbage bag and linger in the plastic container but other than it it served its purpose.
Omniah R.
Worst diaper pail ever, doesn't keep the smell in and can't for the life of me get this thing to stop smelling bad no matter what I use to clean it, only plus is I didn't have to get special bags for it just used regular garbage bags
Reanna E.
Nebo, NC
Does this diaper pail work well for cloth diapers ?? I have yet to find one that keeps the ammonia smell contained.