BY BABY TREND

The Baby Trend Deluxe Nursery Center Playard: "Removable full bassinet "Flip-away changing table "Large organizer "One-hand locking mechanism "Electronic music center with gentle vibration, melodies, nature sounds, volume control and a nightlight "Travel/storage tote bag "Close N Cozy - Bedside sleeper compatible (sold seperately) Recommended Use: Playard: Birth to 30 lbs or 35" - Bassinet/Changing Table: Birth to 4 months, weight: up to 15 lbs, height: up to 25" whichever comes first. see more...

Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I have 2 of these! One in the living room and one in my baby girls room. You can never have to much baby stuff. Lol they are great for storage and also great just for having it all in one. Especially if you wanna go somewhere easy travel accessible.
Ashley D.
Super adorable and the extra pockets and add on are so useful! I loved the little changing bed and the visor is great for afternoon naps to help keep the sun from shining on the baby.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I've used this with my daughter until she was about 15 months old. Everything was right there when I needed it. She slept it in. And it also gave us some time to buy her a crib.
Jazmin R.
bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I totally recommend this product it very pretty and the material is greatm also has changing table attach to it and when baby gets older you can conver it.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
This play yard is great! It's a great space for older babies to play safely and sleep. It also includes a top bassinet part and/or changing table.
Kayla K.
Jasper, MO
These are sooooo nice to have when you have a newborn. Then still nice to have as your baby grows into a little crawler and walker
Holli S.
Greenville
This is what we bought for our daughter and she loves the little giraffes hanging down she plays with them all the time
april l.
Are these really handy? I was told getting a bassinet is better?