Baby Trend Bouncer uploaded by Christina K.

BY BABY TREND

Baby Trend Bouncer, Safari Kingdom: Recommended for a baby up to 25 lbs Use only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product Calming vibration comforts and soothes baby 3-point safety harness Music box with 5 melodies and 3 soothing sounds with volume control Removable toy bar 3 plush hanging toys to reach, bat and grasp Removable soft headrest Deep, comfy seat for cradling; machine washable Requires 3 C batteries (not included) Assembly required; 10 minutes to assemble Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls . see more...

Andrea R.
I had a used baby trend bouncer when my son was born. Perfect for when you need to get things done and your baby loves to keep moving. I only wished it had more sound options and maybe a vibration setting. My son loved it though so no complaints.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have this in a totally different design, but it's still the same exact brand so it's still the same exact bouncer. My Aiden love his bouncer. It relaxes him and gives him a chance to sit up on his own.
Lydia H.
I recommend baby bouncers. It's good to put the baby down so that it is not get used to always being in mommies arms. That way you are able to get things done, like use the bathroom for example Lol
Olivia
I had the monkey design of this bouncer. My son loved it. Especially when he had his TV or feeding time. Loved that I was able to remove the toys part whenever I needed too.
Brittany S.
Stanwood, WA
I bought this bouncer used and my baby loves it. He has no problem staying comfortable and the vibrating and soothing music feature are also a plus if just the bouncing isn't enough to calm your baby down. I'll be using this a lot in the coming months.
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
My 2nd daughter had this and LOVED it. She would relax for quite some time in this bouncer. Soft, cute, and snuggly. A cozy place to play.
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh this bouncer was a life saver. My daughter had bad reflux and this would keep her happy and at the right angle for naps.
Stephanie R.
I bought this product but it was the monkey design my son absolutely loved it. I loved that the hanging toys are removable
Kassi C.
Manchester, IA
This bouncer is amazing love the colors, keeps my nephew calm and ocupided so i can have much nneeded time.
Ashley C.
Dallas , TX
Okay I was looking for something for my baby that didn't cost a lot. That work in my budget!!