BY BABY TREND

Take your toddlers out for a walk or a shopping trip with the baby trend sit n stand deluxe stroller. With a stand-on platform, this stroller system lets your older child sit or stand on the back while the younger one sits comfortably in the front seat. The infant seat with 5-point harness system provides a snug and secure fit. This 5-point harness stroller has an adjustable sunshade that protects your little ones from the elements. It comes with a swing-away child tray with cup holder to keep beverages and snacks handy. Its foot brake allows you to park the stroller with ease. A large storage basket on the stroller offers abundant space... see more...

• Does your toddler like to stand and ride in this stroller ?2 Answers
Shabana I.
Shabana I.
Meh. Not impressed with this at all. Set up is weird. Agility is a 3 at best. Fold down size is ok. Go with a better brand if you want a sit n stand.
Amber V.
Amber V.
I had an older model of this stroller. It did its job, but definitely wasn't the nicest or
Most comfortable for my kids. It was also hard to push with multiple kids on it
REBEKAH P.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
I had the older version of this stroller and it was made very well. Lasted through my nanny career and it was super easy to handle and maneuver. Folded easily and fit nicely in my small trunk. Always a plus with multiples.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Surprise , AZ
Great stroller for more than one kiddo! Easy to use and not too heavy! Could be better with different terrains.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I've had this stroller for 2 years and I love it! My son's car seat snapped in perfectly and still had room for my toddler on the back. I am still using this for my toddler son & 5 year old daughter. She loves that she can stand on the back (just remember to keep the safety strap locked). It doesn't take up much more room in my car than the single seat stroller I had. Plus, you get two cupholders up top & one in the front for your child. I'm very happy with this purchase and happy to say it's still great after 2 years of constant use.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I gave this a 3 star because even though its a overall good stroller its just to hard to stroll when you have two kids, it feels like a monster trunk. I had to give mines to my kids daycare center.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I received this stroller as a gift and overall really like it, but wish it folded up a bit easier instead of me having to make sure the wheels are just right in order to get it down to the smallest it can be to fit in my trunk. I have a Kia Rio5 and it takes up the entire trunk. It's easy to put together and I think it is taller than other brands, which is nice for my 6'2" self.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Mega Parent Expert
It's a great stroller if you have an older child that sometimes needs a rest or you don't want to carry them and they can just sit on the back.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Does your toddler like to stand and ride in this stroller ?