BY BABY TREND

Baby trend double sit n stand is more than a traditional tandem double stroller. this stroller offers multiple riding positions with removable back seat and compatibility of car seat in front. great maneuverability and suspension with foot-activated dual rear brakes. Each seat features 5-point harness and multiple reclining positions. The child cupholders are changeable and swing away. Store the stroller away with one hand folding mechanism. The maximum weight for each seat is 40 pound. see more...

Devonne J.
Fort Dix, NJ
I think having a double stroller stacked like this is better than side to side as it’s easier to get through places. I have been running with this and wow, I honestly like it better than my jogger stroller. It’s super easy to collapse and put the seats in/adjust them as well. I didn’t actually purchase this, it was given to us by a friend/coworker of my husband’s and I am beyond thankful she thought of us! Of course it’s a little tough to get through a door on your own but when other people help and hold the door it makes all the difference. It’s not too heavy but also not too light. I honestly enjoy using this stroller and it fits in my hatch(it’s the only thing that can go back there lol) which isn’t too big but is a plus because I was worried I wouldn’t be able to drive my car and would only be driving the truck, so that’s also a plus!
The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because, though it is easily adjustable, some reasons certain adjustments don’t fully click into place when moving the child’s seat, if it clicked into place for just about every adjusting option it has, I’d like it better. Still, great option for a double stroller for just walking and or running.
Elizabeth H.
Kenosha, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stroller is amazing for mothers of 2! It IS big, as to be expected but the pros far outweigh the size. Both seats have a 5 point harness, the basket fits quite a lot, we had a graco snug ride 35 and it fits nicely with the ability to put the straps across for protection since it does not click! It is very affordable,
as it goes on sale a lot! If you are in the marked for a double stroller this one should be on the TOP of your list!
Silvia M.
Get ready for a workout putting this in and taking it out of your vehicle. I have a Nissan Rogue and it was a challenge trying to fit in. Overall it was handy to have and use. It was easy to use with my with two children in tow. Whether it was maneuvering around with my infant in or out of car seat and energetic toddler it was easy with my double baby tend. Convenient smooth ride and ease of use.
💚 D.
Peabody
I recently purchased this stroller, used, and it is very well made and is easy to use. Not hard to unfold it or collapse it. My toddler can sit in the stroller or ride standing up in front of me, she likes to do both :). Overall, good stroller and I would recommend.
Margaret R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have two kids and this stroller has been nothing less than perfect! My daughter can sit or if she is feeling antsy, she can stand! My son adores this stroller because it also has a cup holder and little snack tray on the front seat. I love this product.
Devina G.
San Bernardino
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best stroller I’ve ever bought, not only does it sit both of my kids but when one out grows the seat it’s able to be removed or switched to a seat suitable for their size and age. Sturdy and worth the money.
Abby H.
Augusta
I purchased this stroller with the matching infant car seat online at Amazon when I was pregnant with my second child. I have used it only a handful of times like taking the kids to the zoo, museums, and shopping outlets. The stroller is handy but is a little on the heavy side. Easy to fold out and put away, just a little heavier than I would prefer.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Although it’s big it’s so convenient! The top seat comes off so if you have a bigger kid they can stand and ride. I love going on long walks so having this stroller with two babies provides them so much comfort and allows me to keep my independence and do things I enjoy without worrying about how I will keep my babes safe
Vanessa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love all the options this stroller has to offer. My middle child is 2 and my youngest is on the way so we needed a double stroller for sure this time around. This stroller is compatible with other brand car seats which was a plus and is very light and durable. I also loved how the bench seat is an option
Sheilha E.
Sandusky, OH
Great stroller for my 2 little boys. My oldest is 4 and still fits in the seats comfortably. It is easy to fold up however it is hard to get into my small SUV. I also don’t know how to convert it to the stand part, I’ll have to read more into the manual. Overall great double stroller.