BY BABY TREND

The baby trend playard in supernova has everything baby needs for comfort and entertainment when you travel. durable and attractive, this playard has a full-size bassinet that zips in and out, converting to the perfect play mat with a music center and colorful mobile. a built-in changing station makes easy work of diaper time, and the removable diaper stacker keeps the station organized. locking wheels keep it steady and it folds into a storage pouch for easy transport and storage. Accommodates children up to 30 pounds. see more...

Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Coon Rapids, MN
I got this play yard from a baby shower, I used it a lot for sleeping when my baby was very tiny and it is nice to have the extra changing station
Diana B.
Diana B.
El Paso, TX
I love this play pen! It's easy to set up and take down and I absolutely LOVE the colors!!
Allie W.
Allie W.
Easy to set up and put away. It's really everything you need in a playyard. I also like that it has the little pouch for extra storage.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm have a baby soon I want to know what other baby products are good