BY BABY TREND

This winning combination of design and practicality, baby trend s nursery center from our cherry chocolate collection has all the features you need. the cherry chocolate print uses rich reds and brown hues for a pop of color without overwhelming any room s d?cor. this nursery center features a removable full-sized bassinet, flip away changing table with a companion diaper stacker for quick diaper-changes, and a mobile with three adorable plush animals that are sure to keep your baby delighted! recommended use: bassinet/changing table birth to 15 lbs or 25 ; playard - birth to 30 lbs or 35". see more...

• Does it play music or has the night light? 1 Answers
  • Is this very easy to assemble?15 Answers
  • How easy are these to put up and collapse is it like a travel cot 3 Answers
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
I got this for my son, and he loves it! When I can't watch him due to household chores, I put him in there to play. I know when he's in there, he can't get into any trouble. This is great to have, it just takes up a lot of space if you have a small place.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
We have something similar to this one and i love it. My daughter uses this as her crib the only thing we had to do was get a foam pad for the bottom because the little bottom thing is made out of wood, so it doesn't make for a comfortable sleep.
Leanne C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Definitely think this is a good buy for anyone who has an infants or toddler. The play yard easy to put up and take down. Good for going on trips with small kids. It's a play pin / changing table/ bassinet. It everything you need in one thing. It definitely can be help full.
Yudelmys P.
Hazleton, PA
A baby play yard is very very necessary!!!!I don't know what i would do without it. Its so amazing how you can just put your baby down in there & go do any chore & cook up a meal. My baby uses this instead of a crib & he's been just fine.... he actually loves its.
Alyssa F.
Port St Lucie, FL
I would've been LOST without this. A 24 hour road trip to my inlaws' when my daughter was 6 months old would've been so terrible if we didn't have this. I could use it as a changing table and she slept in it all week just like she would've in her crib. I've seen some play pens that look so uncomfortable and I can't imagine making my baby sleep in them but this one was very different.
Shaynia Z.
These pack and play play pens are even more popular now! They serve duel purposes & that's the best thing! You can have a changing station, a bassinet, and even a bigger bed using the whole playpen. The great thing is how easy it is to simply pack it up and take it on the go! This product is well worth the money.
Autum E.
Parma, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I baught this when my 2 yr old was born and it was a life saver. theres a changeing bed that hooks on and off easy. its easy to take apart and put together. and it comes with a storage bag
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is so very convenient ans has everything you need, place to stash dippers and other needed essentials. a changing area and bassinet. or a playpen, very versatile.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Changing table-playpen-and diaper caddy all in one spot. This is the most convenient item on the market. It's easy to fold closed so it can be transported wherever you go and has multiple functions for a busy mom.
Amanda s.
nahunta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love pack n plays they are were more useful than buying a huge crib, with the pack n play you can use the accessories on top for a changing station, take play yard anywhere you choose an so much more.
Kayla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this very easy to assemble?
Melissa O.
Is this playpen well made
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
Is this playard by Graco?
Cerys J.