Baby Trend Baby Nexton Travel System - Mod Dot uploaded by Brittany B.

BY BABY TREND

Find baby strollers at Target.com! Baby trend nexton travel system has all features needed for new parents. The three-wheel stroller provides easy maneuverability with two convenient rear brakes and the one hand folding mechanism makes this easy to transport. the padded seat with multiple recline positions has 5-point covered harness in the center with 3 height adjustable slots. Additional features include expandable canopy with peek-a-boo window to protect your child from harmful sun exposure and removable child tray for cleaning. the highly rated baby trend infant car seat includes 3-tiered expandable canopy, removeable softhead support and 5-point harness to hold. see more...

Raevyn K.
Flushing, OH
I have two complaints with this stroller, 1. It runs easily while the carseat is attached. 2. The handle is made so that it adjusts and collapses for folding, which makes it unstable and feels like it may break when trying to push down on it to get over a curb. Other than that it has a beautiful design. I probably wouldn't purchase it second time though.
Emily B.
Newton, NC
We bought this travel system for our second child. I wasn't sure about the three-wheeled stroller but actually love it! It folds up nicely but isn't very compact. It barely fits in my trunk. I love the car seat buckle but it is extremely heavy to tote my daughter around in.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
Bought this stroller and car seat combo for our newest addition. the pattern is very unisex and I love the handle on the car seat.
Ali S.
I love this stroller and car seat! The pattern is so cute. Very sturdy and safe.
Ashley K.
Miamisburg, OH
So glad I bought this stroller/car seat set. I have no complaints! Very light compared to other car seats, and gender neutral so our next child can use it as well. We bought it at the exchange on base.
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
The pattern is so cute and it was extremely easy to put together and get right to using