Baby Trend Baby Jogger Travel System

The baby trend jogger travel system in atlantis will keep your little one secure and comfortable when you go for a run. This is a top item in our baby registry. This all-purpose stroller has a sturdy steel frame and includes a fixed-back infant car seat with a flex-lock base. It also features a 4-position height adjustment and soft headrest for the ultimate riding comfort. Swivel wheels make it easy to maneuver and they lock in place when its time to stop. Cup holders and various compartments hold your water bottle, keys and phone, and the 1-hand fold makes it easy to transport and store. Accommodates babies from 5 to 30 pounds. . â ....

Iss this worth the price does it last long is it sturdy what the best stroller?
How well do the tires stay aired up?
Start your review of Baby Trend Baby Jogger Travel System!
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Target
It does the job. But the whike system is a bit of a hassle. The car seat itself is pretty heavy. The "level bubble" on the side of the carseat is off and if you have it where you are supposed to, if your little one falls asleep in the carseat while in the car his/her head will fall forward, which I didn't know was an issue because it happens to so many babies but apparantly it can cause breathing issues while sleeping like that. The stroller itself is big and clunky and is not very easy to fold down to use or fold up when ready to go. It doesn't take corners very well so using it in stores you'll run in to stuff. Like me we took it to Home Depot, the aisles are wide, but because of the cornering with this stroller I ran into a grill.
Stockton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only issue I have with this stroller is that its pretty heavy. I'm 4'11 so just imagine me trying to take it in and out of the trunk but other than that it is a good stroller. It's pretty spacious and does great for outdoor weather.
Keene, NH
Purchased at: Target
Awesome stroller ! Got this for my niece and her mother loved it ! Was very easy to get the baby in and out of. Very affordable. Very easy to walk through snow ❄️ so great for winter or summer. Easy to travel on buses and trains if you live in the city this is definitely the stroller for you 😍! It’s a very great product and I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a stroller. Baby Trend Jogging Stroller & Car Seat:
Meriden, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
I originally purchased this stroller and carrier 1 1/2 years ago. The carrier held up great. It was comfortable to carry and the baby was safe and secure when in it. My husband and I just repurchased the stroller. Our front wheel had something wrong with it and unfortunately you cannot but parts. I love the stroller so we just got the same one we already had. It is a smooth ride for baby and easy and comfortable to push.
springfield ma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby Trend Baby Jogger Travel System uploaded by vilmarys V.
I love this stroller. My son is a big boy and he fits comfortably and will continue to fit for sometime. The wheels don't get stuck while pushing the ride real smooth and all kinds of grounds.i will say its a bit on the heavy side when transporting it but its worth it to me for the room by son has and the smooth ride.
Good stroller. Easy to fold. Light weight but very sturdy. However the front wheel wobbles when walking fast. This is a common issue with most jogging strollers. It's not so bad when my older child sits in it, however when used with my newborn an carseat it gets annoying.
Duluth
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this as a baby shower gift, and I absolutely loved it! It survived 3 of my kids, and I loved taking them for walks in it.  It was easily maneuvered, opening and collapsing was easy, and stored nicely in the winter.  I would say the one minor downside was the seat wasn't the easiest to clean if the kids spilt something, but other than that I'd recommend it!
This stroller runs so smooth so my son never feels the bumps going on a curb or off. He has enough room and his legs don’t hang off. He feels and looks very comfortable and if he’s tired I lay it back and it’s like he’s at home laying in bed. Definitely keeps them comfortable and quiet. The only con is you obviously have to keep pumping air in the tires after so many uses.
Watertown, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Worked very well until after our trip to New York where we walked over 15 miles. During the trip the whee fell off and then after that it constantly got speed wobbles so I am not sure if something came loose but it worked perfectly fine before that. The speakers are average, not very loud, not great quality. Need to fill the tires with air after opening box.
Norwich
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stroller worked wonders for me. I’m a first time mom. And this stroller had all the necessities.   It fold up easy. The price was perfect. It came with the baby car seat and the one i got had speakers in the top! So I can listen to music while jogging with the baby.  Would highly reccomend this stroller/car seat combo.