Baby Trend Baby Jogger Travel System

The baby trend jogger travel system in atlantis will keep your little one secure and comfortable when you go for a run. This is a top item in our baby registry. This all-purpose stroller has a sturdy steel frame and includes a fixed-back infant car seat with a flex-lock base. It also features a 4-position height adjustment and soft headrest for the ultimate riding comfort. Swivel wheels make it easy to maneuver and they lock in place when its time to stop. Cup holders and various compartments hold your water bottle, keys and phone, and the 1-hand fold makes it easy to transport and store. Accommodates babies from 5 to 30 pounds. . â ....

Iss this worth the price does it last long is it sturdy what the best stroller?
How well do the tires stay aired up?
Start your review of Baby Trend Baby Jogger Travel System!
Greeneville, TN
This combo was super easy to use. It’s a great thing to have the first year and beyond. My daughter loved riding in it. It has held up incredibly well through lots of use. I purchased from toys r us.
Lachine
Love this strolled corset,duo. Its sturdy safe and u can walk jog run safely. Come in a few options but the price is way to much.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Love this stroller it’s a smooth ride though any type of situation, from downtown, sand, running and easy to fold up to put in a car , my son loves the ride he always is able to sleep right though it, I would recommend or buy it for anyone of my close friends.
Womelsdorf
Not the best stroller out there. Works well. Although the wheel is wobbly and we've had it less than a year.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love all products but I love and enjoy using this stroller! Good size for all. Inexspensive I think anyways. & I love the colors.
Avondale, AZ
I’m in love with this stroller. I have no issues what so ever. The price is pretty affordable. I like how there is real wheels and not the plastic tires.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
1,067 reviews
I purchase this stroller for my niece as a baby shower gift. She loves the stroller and my my great niece loves riding in the stroller. It met my niece expectations. Me and my niece recommend this to other parents.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this stroller, very easy to use. The car seat was very useful too but my daughter is growing too fast so she doesn’t fit in it anymore but I loved it because it was not as heavy as the usual carseat
Watchung, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Baby Trend Baby Jogger Travel System uploaded by Shannon B.
Purchased at: Amazon
The baby trend travel system has been perfect for our family from the newborn stage to the toddler stage. We switched our baby out of the infant car seat around 6 or 7 months but still use the stroller often. It is comfortable, protects her from the sun, and offers a smooth ride with a lockable front wheel. Definitely recommend to new parents looking for a budget-friendly option.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Baby Trend Baby Jogger Travel System uploaded by Heidi R.
Es un producto muy seguro, cómodo y de fácil transporte. Mi bebe se siente muy tranquilo y le encanta ir en el.