Baby Trend Baby Jogger Travel System uploaded by Maylani C.Baby Trend Baby Jogger Travel System uploaded by cecelia n.

BY BABY JOGGER #4 in Strollers

The baby trend jogger travel system in atlantis will keep your little one secure and comfortable when you go for a run. This is a top item in our baby registry. This all-purpose stroller has a sturdy steel frame and includes a fixed-back infant car seat with a flex-lock base. It also features a 4-position height adjustment and soft headrest for the ultimate riding comfort. Swivel wheels make it easy to maneuver and they lock in place when its time to stop. Cup holders and various compartments hold your water bottle, keys and phone, and the 1-hand fold makes it easy to transport and store. Accommodates babies from 5 to 30 pounds. . â .... see more...

Lisa J.
Sunrise , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such a wonderful buy!! Please read the reviews before buying as there are many baby joggers out there that appear to be for jogging and rough terrain but, are not. I love the versatility  of the wheel, durability of the stroller itself, and the wonderful design that makes it appear more than just a jogging stroller. It’s affordable for the what you’re getting and can be used for many years down the road. Our first one was with our son and we kept it for the second baby, as if it was brand new! Easy to clean, we maintained our first for 4 years before giving it to a friend as the set, and even she continue to use the stroller for her 3 year old. Our last stroller we purchased last year and we love it just the same as our first one. We use it for runs, strolling around the park, mall shopping, etc. worth every penny!!!
Alexis M.
The most affordable easy to use jogging stroller I could find! Bring an active mom, I knew I wanted a jogging stroller so I could take our newest addition to the family out walking/running with me. This stroller car seat combination is perfect for my need, so budget friendly, incredibly light weight, and insanely easy to use and maneuver. I can get this jogger out of the bed of my husbands truck and opened up with one hand while holding my 5 month old on my hip. There is an extra shade canopy with a peek window to help baby stay cool and out of the sun and plenty of storage space underneath for diaper bags and any other essential kid/mommy items! I adore this jogger stroller and I bring it everywhere!
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
This was my favorite travel system. I got this after I put it on my baby registry and received it at my baby shower. I loved it for the first year but now I’m running into a problem where the lock on the front wheel that you can turn on and off yourself for better turning radius, it locks on its own and sometimes becomes very hard to maneuver the stroller in a hurry. The front wheel will randomly go sideways when you don’t want it to. Other than that it was perfect! Lots of room and storage, cupholders and the seat reclined for baby to take a nap if needed.
Kellz W.
Bay Area
My husband and I bought this combo for our grandson. We have four daughters so having the first boy in our family, we like to spoil him like a prince! This stroller combo has been great for the both of us to use when he comes to stay with us. Its great for taking walks and jogging! He loves being outdoors with us! Also, the infant seat is easy to operate and isn’t to bulky and is easy to get in and out of the car as well as the stroller! I would highly recommend this brand for parents and grandparents!
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Affordable and amazing. Easy fold and easy release of carseat from stroller and base. A little bulky and heavy so not great for keeping in the car. We keep ours in the garage for long walks. Both my kids loved this stroller. The carseat was merly a bounce and not one I would buy by its self. The stroller has real rubber tires that do need to be filled like a bike tire. And do not let it get wet regularly because the structure of the seat can be jeopardize. Great for active families
Maria G.
Poteet, TX
love it! love it! To be a first time mom, and picking a great product @ a great price. The shipping time was a little delayed, I guess due to the holidays. I picked it up and assembled it in like 45min. its durable, stylish and I cant wait to push my baby in it! The price was awesome, and I also posteda photo of it folded because I noticed Walmart didnt have that photo, and I think that was a mjaor concern for me and now you all can see it! Also, it is light weight, YAY!
Nichole M.
I love this stroller! Easy to fold and unfold which is huge for rushing mommies. Easy to move around and turn, fits great in smaller spaces as well. I use my stroller in very busy places and I have never had a problem with feeling like I’m in the way of other people. I have two kids now and I’m hoping to get a double stroller at some point, but I will definitely not let my single one go!
Jalm P.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought the baby trend baby jogger travel system for when my grandson comes to visit both his grandfather and I enjoy being outside. My grandson seems to be content when we put him in the jogger or car seat he finds his snuggle spot and is ready for a adventure. I also like the simplicity of the unit I can do everything by myself. I find myself going and getting my grandson a lot.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchase this stroller for my niece as a baby shower gift. She loves the stroller and my my great niece loves riding in the stroller. It met my niece expectations. Me and my niece recommend this to other parents.
Crystal M.
Love this stroller. It has a speaker so you and your little one can listen to music from a device and two convenient cup holders. Also has a jogging strap so that you and the stroller can keep pace. Works on all terraine. The only thing I did notice was the front wheel can get wobbly at time but all you have to do is adjust the knob on top.
Julie M.
Katy, Tx
How well do the tires stay aired up?