Baby Trend Baby Flex Lock Infant Car Seat - Columbia uploaded by Anais S.

BY BABY TREND #64 in Car Seats

Keep your little one safe while traveling by car with the baby trend flex-loc infant car seat. It has an adjustable 5-point harness system to keep your child securely strapped in. This baby trend columbia car seat comes with a 4-position, height-adjustable base. Its flexible latch straps facilitate hassle-free installation. The car seats eps energy-absorbing foam provides maximum side impact protection. Soft head support and boot ensure comfort for your child. With its ergonomic slip-resistant handle, this baby car seat is easy to carry. It conveniently accommodates a child up to 30 lbs. This car seat is compatible with all baby trend... see more...

Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
My son used this from the time he came home from the hospital to the time he outgrew it (just after his first birthday) He seemed to be comfortable and I found the triangle on the handle to be very helpful, I always used that to carry it. This was not the lightest I picked up, but wasn't the heaviest either. I hated carrying it. If I had it to do over, I would buy a convertible one from the get go
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I wanted to love this car seat because I love our Baby Trend jogging stroller, but there are a few things holding me back. The harness connects by holding two pieces together and then pushing into the buckle, which is impossible to do one handed and Almaty impossible with two hands if baby is particularly wiggly. The chest clip also is way too easy to move and my tiny 2 month old can easily move her chest clip down. Lastly, the base doesn't get tight enough for me to feel super comfortable.
Mary S.
I loved this car seat so much. We still have it and I would have used it for our third child except we were having our first girl and my husband insisted we had to buy her a new one. Main thing I liked was the triangle shaped handle. Made it so much easier to carry. My sis in law went out and bought one after she saw how wonderful ours was.
Anais S.
Aurora , IL
Mega Parent Expert
Muy cómodo , muy práctico, excelente material y todo queda muy bien , lo único malo es que no trajo forro para el cinturón de seguridad y son muy pasados 😄 pero del resto esta marca me gusta mucho 👍🏻
Erica D.
East Windsor, NJ
Such a great seat. So many good points: great quality, easy to clean, snaps into the base with ease, clear and concise instructions for use, a comfy/roomy seat. You don't need to pay top dollar for a seat when they all meet the same safety standards - so look for details that matter to you. This has a nice profile and fits wonderfully in the car.
Tracy S.
Milwaukee, WI
We had this seat when my boys were tiny. We loved it! The car seat was so easy to click in and ut of the base. Also my child was secure in the harness & I felt safe.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Very convienient for new borns and infants. Very easy to get in and out of base, made of quality materials would definitely recommend
Stephanie R.
Love the attachment on this car seat that keeps there little piggies warm and covered keeps the wind off the baby
Destiny R.
Rio Grande, NJ
I have this car seat in pink for my twin girls. It is awesome! Very soft and comfortable fabric, easy to clean, and easy to use. It snaps on so easy to the base and is very secure. I love how the sun visor isn't attached to the very back so you can protect baby from the sun at any angle!
Ashley V.
Chatham, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Personally I think it's awkward to carry. Hard to find a comfortable position no matter if you are holding it with you hand or resting it into bend of your arm.