BY BABY TREND #21 in Car Seats

Provide a secure base for your baby s car seat with the flex-loc base by baby trend. The car seat base features a latch-compliant attachment system, and a release button lets you transfer the base to another vehicle with ease. need help deciding which car seat is right for you and your baby? use target's car seat buying guide . see more...

• Is this really a necessity or just like an extra thing th...1 Answers
  • Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?2 Answers
  • Quien USA de esta y Como le ha ido? 1 Answers
Baby Trend Baby Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat Base - Black
  • "Best thing is you just drop the car seat right in and click ur ready to go or pull the bottom on the car seat to release n baby seat comes right out.." in 4 reviews
  • "It was so much easier to not have to constantly move everything so that my son could ride in other cars." in 1 review
  • "I'd highly recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "We used Baby Trend travel system with both of my kids and had two of these extra bases." in 1 review
  • "This was the brand and model of car seat base that came with our travel system." in 1 review
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
I used this base as a spare in my husbands car. It worked great for all 3 of my children. Easy install and use! Highly recommend!
Kelli  C.
Emmaus , Pa
I absolutely loved my baby trend car seat! The base was so easy to install in and out of the cars. Wouldn't buy a different brand
Sarah M.
The most aggravating base that I ever had to deal with. I pinched my finger several times just to try to use the latch system.
Alison R.
We had a base for each car which was so much nicer than a seat for each car. the car seat clicks right in so you know it's snug
Ah V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this carseat. I love how you can adjust the height of the base. Babytrend is a good brand and at an affordable price.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love the baby trend products. A great car seat base and really is a safe product. Really advise every mother buying this
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
This base was easy to install- we had one in every vehicle for our son. Worthwhile investment to save yourself some time!
Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my third kid and this base has been the biggest pain in the butt!! Everything is very difficult to work with
Michelle R.
SPRING, TX
I like it very mucb i just wish the buckle straps where place better to be able to pull the base tight to the seat.
Lori T.
Ashville, OH
My daughter has this base for both our grandtwins. We love how easy it was to install as well as how secure it is.
Ashley F.
Where did you purchase yours ?
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Deborah O.
Salem, MA
Quien USA de esta y Como le ha ido?
Mychol A.
Killeen, TX
Is this really a necessity or just like an extra thing that is suggested? I know some car seats have their own base and some don't. What are the benefits of having this and should it be something to purchase?