BY BABY TREND #22 in Car Seats

Provide a secure base for your baby s car seat with the flex-loc base by baby trend. The car seat base features a latch-compliant attachment system, and a release button lets you transfer the base to another vehicle with ease. need help deciding which car seat is right for you and your baby? use target's car seat buying guide . see more...

• Is this really a necessity or just like an extra thing th...1 Answers
  • Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?2 Answers
  • Quien USA de esta y Como le ha ido? 1 Answers
Baby Trend Baby Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat Base - Black
  • "Best thing is you just drop the car seat right in and click ur ready to go or pull the bottom on the car seat to release n baby seat comes right out.." in 4 reviews
  • "It was so much easier to not have to constantly move everything so that my son could ride in other cars." in 1 review
  • "I'd highly recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "We used Baby Trend travel system with both of my kids and had two of these extra bases." in 1 review
  • "This was the brand and model of car seat base that came with our travel system." in 1 review
Megan M.
This was the brand and model of car seat base that came with our travel system. I loved it, it was easy to attach to the car and easy to put the car seat on/off.
sheila b.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So easy to use. Car seat drops right in, clicks and your ready to go. I like how easy it is to install in my vehicle and change car is needed without a hassle
Kelly C.
Indianapolis, IN
We used Baby Trend travel system with both of my kids and had two of these extra bases. What an easy product to install and use. I highly recommend!
Allison H.
I bought an extra base for my husbands truck. It's super easy to install and light weight.bi ordered it at target online and it shipped fast and free
Teresa G.
Little Elm, TX
I actually had to buy another one of these because I needed an extra for hubby's truck. I really like these and very easy to set up and very compact
Kaci F.
I have this base for my little man and I love it! I love how it hooks in and also buckles in too. I just wish the front of the base locked down also.
Rachel G.
These bases are perfect to buy separately and have in each vehicle your child might ride in. Love the way the infant seat just locks right in.
Brittany W.
Lucasville, OH
I bought an extra base so we didn't have to buy two car seats for our cars and they have been such a blessing! Saved us so much money!
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
Its very easy to install in car, click the car seat in & go no need for any extra steps. I use same brand stroller and its just great.
sasha s.
I absolutely love this. it makes going places so much easier on you. your not climbing all over getting the seat belt on the carseat
Ashley F.
Where did you purchase yours ?
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Deborah O.
Salem, MA
Quien USA de esta y Como le ha ido?
Mychol A.
Killeen, TX
Is this really a necessity or just like an extra thing that is suggested? I know some car seats have their own base and some don't. What are the benefits of having this and should it be something to purchase?