BY BABY TREND #18 in Car Seats

Provide a secure base for your baby s car seat with the flex-loc base by baby trend. The car seat base features a latch-compliant attachment system, and a release button lets you transfer the base to another vehicle with ease. need help deciding which car seat is right for you and your baby? use target's car seat buying guide . see more...

• Is this really a necessity or just like an extra thing th...1 Answers
  • Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?2 Answers
  • Quien USA de esta y Como le ha ido? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Best thing is you just drop the car seat right in and click ur ready to go or pull the bottom on the car seat to release n baby seat comes right out.." in 4 reviews
  • "It was so much easier to not have to constantly move everything so that my son could ride in other cars." in 1 review
  • "I'd highly recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "We used Baby Trend travel system with both of my kids and had two of these extra bases." in 1 review
  • "This was the brand and model of car seat base that came with our travel system." in 1 review
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
I love baby trend. We had the whole baby trend set (car seat, stroller, and pack and play) for both of my kids when they were younger and recommend them to everyone. Easy to install.
Megan M.
We bought an extra base for my car and grandma's car for pure convenience and it was definitely worth it! It was a small price to pay to not have to move the base every couple of days. The car seat snapped in easily but more importantly securely.
Cassie H.
We bought two of these bases and the coordinating car seat for my oldest and it is about to survive a third kid. I have no complaints. The base gets the job done and safely. I'm impressed with its durability as we trade it between cars all the time.
Lindsay H.
Federal Way, WA
Absolutely love the low profile of this base! It is so user friendly and eliminates the awkward reaching I experienced with our Graco Sure ride 35 that we had with our first child. Would recommend this well built seat base!
Destiny R.
Rio Grande, NJ
These bases are great! I got two extra bases for my twin girls car seat for their fathers car. I love how easy they are to install into the car and also how easy the car seat snaps on to the base itself. Just snap n go!
Carly H.
Dewitt, MI
I love baby trend products for their price point and quality. This particular base is super easy to remove and replace. It secures easily and baby trend products are all very interchangeable! Super satisfied!
Amanda H.
Bowdoin, ME
Having the base in each vehicle made transporting our daughter a cinch! It was so convenient to just click the seat in, and really nice for my husband and I to easily switch who was picking her up from daycare.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I purchased 2 of these, so that my husband and I could easily place the car seat in either car. These work great, so that you don't have to lug around the car seat and base each time. The car seat just snaps in place.
Nicole W.
These are a must have foe infant seats! I love that I can just snap my sons car seat in and don't have to mess around with straps for 15 minutes. These are great!
Alyssa W.
Spring, TX
This is the base we have for our car seat and I love it! I love that it locks into the actual car so easily. Very easy to move from one car to another with still feeling like it's locked in safely!
Ashley F.
Where did you purchase yours ?
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Deborah O.
Salem, MA
Quien USA de esta y Como le ha ido?
Mychol A.
Killeen, TX
Is this really a necessity or just like an extra thing that is suggested? I know some car seats have their own base and some don't. What are the benefits of having this and should it be something to purchase?