BY BABY TREND #17 in Car Seats

Provide a secure base for your baby s car seat with the flex-loc base by baby trend. The car seat base features a latch-compliant attachment system, and a release button lets you transfer the base to another vehicle with ease. need help deciding which car seat is right for you and your baby? use target's car seat buying guide . see more...

• Is this really a necessity or just like an extra thing th...1 Answers
  • Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?2 Answers
  • Quien USA de esta y Como le ha ido? 1 Answers
Baby Trend Baby Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat Base - Black
  • "Best thing is you just drop the car seat right in and click ur ready to go or pull the bottom on the car seat to release n baby seat comes right out.." in 4 reviews
  • "It was so much easier to not have to constantly move everything so that my son could ride in other cars." in 1 review
  • "I'd highly recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "We used Baby Trend travel system with both of my kids and had two of these extra bases." in 1 review
  • "This was the brand and model of car seat base that came with our travel system." in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
We bought this so we could have a base in both cars rather than trade cars when one or the other would have to drop the baby off at daycare. It only took a few minutes to get it settled in the car, wasn't complicated at all to 'install'.
Melissa P.
Great extra base. Had it in my husbands car so we could switch between seats easily. Easy to install with 2 clicks which fasten to the seat of the car. Not too heavy but sturdy enough. One button unlocks the seat from the base.
Esther T.
I bought this because the base to my car seat had gone out of stock and I wanted one for both of our cars. It fits any baby trend seat I guess. It's so easy to use, just clicks into place. I love baby trends car seat
Alicia R.
NEWPORT, MI
I bought the car seat/stroller combo for my son and needed extra bases. It was so much easier to not have to constantly move everything so that my son could ride in other cars. I ended up keeping one in my car, one in my husbands vehicle and one for my parents who watch him everyday. Very convenient!
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the base that came with our travel set. I love the latch system and how easy it is to get the seat on and off of these bases. They make it easy to tell if the seat is level and work exactly as they should
Melissa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Baby Trend is a trusted brand.I've used this Flex-Loc seat base with the carseat carrier.Such a great carseat.Made me feel safe using this for my son.He seemed safe.Its really easy using this instead of always using a seatbelt.
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
Purchased 4 of these (twin babies, and two cars). SO glad we did. They were so easy to install, and SO easy to put babies in/take them out of the car with. I'd highly recommend them! I loved being able to hear the "click" sound putting them in the car- to know my babies were in safely.
Adrianna B.
Philmont, NY
I have this base for my 8 month old son and I love it it is so much easier to hook in than the traditional latches and has a piece that holds the seat belt in place if you choose to hook it in that way!
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
This car seat base is super easy to use. I loved being able to click the car seat in and out with one hand. I miss using it, now that we had to buy a new car seat and base due to expiration of the plastic.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love baby trend! This base is so easy to use, you just put the car seat in the base and it clicks in. You don't have to worry about buckling a seat in every time you put the car seat in the car.
Ashley F.
Where did you purchase yours ?
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Deborah O.
Salem, MA
Quien USA de esta y Como le ha ido?
Mychol A.
Killeen, TX
Is this really a necessity or just like an extra thing that is suggested? I know some car seats have their own base and some don't. What are the benefits of having this and should it be something to purchase?