BY BABY TREND #20 in Car Seats

Provide a secure base for your baby s car seat with the flex-loc base by baby trend. The car seat base features a latch-compliant attachment system, and a release button lets you transfer the base to another vehicle with ease. need help deciding which car seat is right for you and your baby? use target's car seat buying guide . see more...

• Is this really a necessity or just like an extra thing th...1 Answers
  • Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?2 Answers
  • Quien USA de esta y Como le ha ido? 1 Answers
Baby Trend Baby Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat Base - Black
  • "Best thing is you just drop the car seat right in and click ur ready to go or pull the bottom on the car seat to release n baby seat comes right out.." in 4 reviews
  • "It was so much easier to not have to constantly move everything so that my son could ride in other cars." in 1 review
  • "I'd highly recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "We used Baby Trend travel system with both of my kids and had two of these extra bases." in 1 review
  • "This was the brand and model of car seat base that came with our travel system." in 1 review
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL
Love this base, it makes it so much easier to load and unload my son and his pumpkin seat from the car. When he is asleep and I don't want to wake him I can just lift seat and all out of base abd go trips are so much quicker with the easy just set in the base no fighting with seat belts all the time. No waking him up trying to buckle and unbuckle seat from car
Brittney C.
Eckert Colorado
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had this with my last baby and wasn't impressed I drive an 06 Dodge Durango and every time I turned this base one wobble for me I ended up throwing it out and just using the seat belt for my daughter because even going to the police station for help even they couldn't get it to stop wobbling
Rose P.
Penn Yan
So easy to safely install and get a good recline! I have had a few bases that I've installed from other brands and this was the easiest. I would definitely get a base like this again although the carseat that came with it isn't my favorite. And isn't a good fit for most newborns.
Halle P.
Saraland, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is easy to use and install. On the cheaper end of the carseat spectrum, I have never felt uneasy putting my daughter in this product. It is made well and it has held up for the 7 months that we have used it. I was able to find this easily at Target!
Nancy A.
For those of you who don't have one of these for their car seats let me tell you it's way easier to use. with just a push of a button it unlocks and when your ready to leave all you do is place the baby's car seat in the middle an it locks real easy
Ashlie L.
Kalamazoo , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolutely love these new bases! SO MUCH EASIER TO HOOK IN. The car seat clicks instantly is easy to remove as well. You can find these bases at any store; I purchased mine at Walmart. I would highly recommend this product to a mother.
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
This works just as it should. It is just like the one that came in the box. I was a first time mom when I bought this and I thought it had to be bought for the car seat to go in the car, which isn't the case. still, it made it so much easier to put the car seat in, you just put it on top of this and it clicks right in. Then there is sorta a lever that unlocks it.
Amber C.
This base makes things so handy it almost seems to easy,.. It's a lil hard to secure the anchors base in our car, so i would suggest purchasing two bases if u will be using different vehicle s.. But that could be the same for other bases or just that our car is older so the anchors re deep in the middle of the seat! Best thing is you just drop the car seat right in and click ur ready to go or pull the bottom on the car seat to release n baby seat comes right out..
Heather K.
I got this base with our travel system from babies r us and bought a second one for our other truck from target for only $14! I LOVE IT! It's so easy to install..just use the latches and tighten. The car seat snaps on and off easily :) would totally recommend!
Jessica H.
I have 3 of these bases for our infant car seat. Having a base in each of our cars makes it so much easier than having to remove the base each time we drive a different car. The seat fits snugly into the base and it is very easy to install.
Ashley F.
Where did you purchase yours ?
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Deborah O.
Salem, MA
Quien USA de esta y Como le ha ido?
Mychol A.
Killeen, TX
Is this really a necessity or just like an extra thing that is suggested? I know some car seats have their own base and some don't. What are the benefits of having this and should it be something to purchase?