BY BABY TREND #7 in Car Seats

Provide a secure base for your baby s car seat with the flex-loc base by baby trend. The car seat base features a latch-compliant attachment system, and a release button lets you transfer the base to another vehicle with ease. need help deciding which car seat is right for you and your baby? use target's car seat buying guide . see more...

• Is this really a necessity or just like an extra thing that is su...1 Answers
  • Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?2 Answers
  • Quien USA de esta y Como le ha ido? 1 Answers
Baby Trend Baby Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat Base - Black
  • "Best thing is you just drop the car seat right in and click ur ready to go or pull the bottom on the car seat to release n baby seat comes right out.." in 4 reviews
  • "I'd highly recommend them!" in 1 review
  • "Very easy to move from one car to another with still feeling like it's locked in safely!" in 1 review
  • "It was so much easier to not have to constantly move everything so that my son could ride in other cars." in 1 review
  • "We used Baby Trend travel system with both of my kids and had two of these extra bases." in 1 review
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
This works just as it should. It is just like the one that came in the box. I was a first time mom when I bought this and I thought it had to be bought for the car seat to go in the car, which isn't the case. still, it made it so much easier to put the car seat in, you just put it on top of this and it clicks right in. Then there is sorta a lever that unlocks it.
Heather K.
I got this base with our travel system from babies r us and bought a second one for our other truck from target for only $14! I LOVE IT! It's so easy to install..just use the latches and tighten. The car seat snaps on and off easily :) would totally recommend!
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
We bought this so we could have a base in both cars rather than trade cars when one or the other would have to drop the baby off at daycare. It only took a few minutes to get it settled in the car, wasn't complicated at all to 'install'.
Melissa B.
Baby Trend is a trusted brand.I've used this Flex-Loc seat base with the carseat carrier.Such a great carseat.Made me feel safe using this for my son.He seemed safe.Its really easy using this instead of always using a seatbelt.
Lindsay H.
Federal Way, WA
Absolutely love the low profile of this base! It is so user friendly and eliminates the awkward reaching I experienced with our Graco Sure ride 35 that we had with our first child. Would recommend this well built seat base!
Amanda H.
Bowdoin, ME
Having the base in each vehicle made transporting our daughter a cinch! It was so convenient to just click the seat in, and really nice for my husband and I to easily switch who was picking her up from daycare.
Carly H.
Dewitt, MI
I love baby trend products for their price point and quality. This particular base is super easy to remove and replace. It secures easily and baby trend products are all very interchangeable! Super satisfied!
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
This car seat base is super easy to use. I loved being able to click the car seat in and out with one hand. I miss using it, now that we had to buy a new car seat and base due to expiration of the plastic.
Allison H.
I bought an extra base for my husbands truck. It's super easy to install and light weight.bi ordered it at target online and it shipped fast and free
Rachel G.
These bases are perfect to buy separately and have in each vehicle your child might ride in. Love the way the infant seat just locks right in.
Ashley F.
Where did you purchase yours ?
Kenya J.
Can this be purchased with the carseat as a set?
Deborah O.
Salem, MA
Quien USA de esta y Como le ha ido?
Mychol A.
Killeen, TX
Is this really a necessity or just like an extra thing that is suggested? I know some car seats have their own base and some don't. What are the benefits of having this and should it be something to purchase?