BY BABY TREND

Your little one will travel in comfort and safety with the baby trend flex-loc infant car seat in iris. This is a top item in our baby registry. This adjustable-back seat has a suede-covered seat with a coordinating boot a canopy for a plush ride. This latch-equipped car seat also features a 5-point harness, side-impact protection, removable head support and a comfort-grip handle. It installs easily with the level indicator and it has quick-release for convenient in and out. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

Buy on Kohl's
C J.
My 17 month old daughter and I were in a pretty severe accident. We were rear ended and knocked into an oncoming big moving truck. My car was completely totaled. I had pretty bad whiplash, but my baby girl was totally unharmed thanks to the good Lord in Heaven and this car seat. I am completely satisfied with the durability and safety of this seat and I wouldn't hesitate to buy baby trend again.
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA
I've always used graco for my infant car seat but I got this to go with my baby trend stroller to use as a travel system. This is a great car seat. Easy to clean.
Allyson S.
Not a fan of the puzzle buckle on this car seat. Not the easiest if you only have one hand free. It is nice that is is lightweight, but there are definitely better car seats out there
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
I love the coloring of this car seat! It is made by a trusted brand and I would highly recommend it! Easy to use and wipe clean!