BY BABY TREND

Get out and go with the baby trend expedition jogging stroller kayla. This durable stroller fits 1 infant car seat and the reclining seat has a 5-point safety harness for your 6-month old and up. The large, 16-inch, back wheels can handle any bumpy roads and the 12-inch, front wheel swivels to avoid any obstacle. It's lighter than other strollers, easy to maneuver and smooth to push. The stroller has foot-activated parking brakes, 2 cup holders for baby, 2 cup holders for mom or dad, a peekaboo window to watch your little passenger, a rotating canopy to block out the sun in any direction and large storage basket under the seat. Go... see more...

Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
I have the black and neon green version and I love it all except for the fact that the seat back got a crack in it- the back doesn't seem as sturdy as it could be. It rides really nice and I've gotten a lot of use out of it. Easy to fold and unfold but it is a bit big.
Elena J.
Los Angeles
It pushes smoothly. Great shade coverage for the child. Fits prefectly in compact sedan trunk.
Things I don't like is that the two back wheel are too widely separated it hard to maneuver in stores. Also the straps to buckle the child don't have a cushion so the straps can irritate the child .
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I have this in a bright green version and as a set with the infant car seat. I love it. I still use it to this day (3 years later.) My son loves it, it's comfy, the straps are easy to adjust, it turns great and rides smooth. The only thing I dislike is that to use it when you job, it takes off the turn ability in the front wheel so making turns is a bit difficult and in my area it's kind of needed. I do highly recommend this though.
Sara M.
i absolutely LOVE this stroller. my boyfriend bought this for me before we went on a family vacation. my baby was only 3 months and couldnt sit in the seat but we were able to put his car seat right on it and hook it safely. his car seat is baby trend too so it fit great. it doesnt get caught up, the wheels are amazing and it folds up great! it has just enough space too as well. ill use this for years to come :)
Sadé R.
Selma, TX
This would actually be a great jogger if I didn't have no many issues with the wheels. Had it for 2 months and the inner tube came out. Had to take it to a bike shop to have it fixed. They also lose air easily! Had to pump air into the tired every other time I used this. Customer service was a joke!
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
Used this jogging stroller and a matching car seat for all three of ym children, love it. It is easy to collapse down so I can put in back of vehicle and take everywhere. All of my babies seemed comfortable and happy in it and I would purchase again for sure.
Mary F.
Cowlesville, Ny
We have this stroller and it is great ! we love going for walks around our farm and it handles the terrain just fine.
Rania  E.
I love the baby jogger. It's easy to push around and light weight and pretty mug fits easily in the trunk of the car
Jessica S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I use mine every single day for jogging walking or just grocery shopping ! It is my all time favorite stroller !
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
Really good stroller. works on grass, dirt and rocks. love it, could be costy if new but worth it.