BY BABY TREND

Baby Trend Trend Walker Kiku: Recommended Use: Baby can sit upright unassisted - 30 lbs. or 32" Removable toy bar with toys Large surround tray for food or toys 3-position height adjustable High-back padded seat Folds flat for easy transport or storage Baby activity walker has extra-wide base for superior stability Multi-directional front wheels Assembly required see more...

Marie-Marthe S.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've had this for about 4 years. We are due in October with our 3rd and I plan on letting baby use it as well. It's good quality and even though I've allowed friends to borrow it for their children when I didn't need it. It is still in like new condition. The height is adjustable and my little ones really enjoyed teething on the giraffes lol Overall great product!
Alyssia S.
Baby girl loves this! She gets in and immediately is on the go! There's no stopping her. At first the edges of the fabric did irritate her leg, but once she got used to it she was perfectly fine. I love that there is room for more toys to place on there and that she can eat while moving around.
This looks like a good product for baby's, like my brother, but he is only 2 mounths old so he wouldn't be able to use it for a while
Jessica R.
sioux falls , sd
These things r so amazing and great to have my daughter loves hers and it keeps her entertained for hours
Nicole C.
My 5 month old loves this walker. He can move around easy once we took the bumpers off. It has a big tray so we can put other toys on it.
Kayla D.
Has anyone tried this and liked it?