BY BABY TREND

Baby Trend Trend Walker Kiku: Recommended Use: Baby can sit upright unassisted - 30 lbs. or 32" Removable toy bar with toys Large surround tray for food or toys 3-position height adjustable High-back padded seat Folds flat for easy transport or storage Baby activity walker has extra-wide base for superior stability Multi-directional front wheels Assembly required see more...

Marie-Marthe S.
Marie-Marthe S.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've had this for about 4 years. We are due in October with our 3rd and I plan on letting baby use it as well. It's good quality and even though I've allowed friends to borrow it for their children when I didn't need it. It is still in like new condition. The height is adjustable and my little ones really enjoyed teething on the giraffes lol Overall great product!
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Great to keep the little ones out of trouble and busy at the same time. They can't reach things they aren't suppose to touch. It is adjustable and just a well made sturdy walker. It will last for years and it is very easy to clean. I would recommend this walker if you are looking for something to keep the baby happy.
Edith G.
Edith G.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this walker for my 6 month baby he loved it that he started walking backwards but on the other hand he got started standing on his own
Kristyne B.
Kristyne B.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a good walker but I could do without the toy bar. It is a little bit too close to baby and thankfully you can take the bar off so that baby can play with toys on the tray. (When the bar is attached there is no room for anything else) I like that you can take off the carpet safety plates on the bottom.There are only 2 levels even though it says there are 3. I think a walker with light up toys or something would be better, but this does get the job done in letting baby walk around.
Jayme S.
Jayme S.
Mega Parent Expert
My son had a lot of fun running around in this walker and loved it so much he probably spent way more time in it then he probablyy should have. The only down fall was that there was no strap to hold baby in so as soon as my son would lean over the edge to touch something close by it seemed that he would just slip right out. I wish there was a way for the company to make the ability for the child to be buckled in.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Shelby, AL
Mega Parent Expert
My oldest had this walker when he was younger. It was easy to assemble and it's easy to wash the fabric. We got ours at Walmart. It wasn't expensive at all. It's great quality. Only problem was the height adjustments were not very adjustable.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Upland, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My son just grew out of his walker . Came in such handy when trying to clean up around the house kept my son busy while I was busy all parents should have one such a big help especially that it keeps baby busy as well
HAnna A.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Love this walker it was super cheap and it's super sturdy! And easy to put together! Love it
Karen A.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
This walker is ok for the price . It's very boring that's one thing ! My niece had it and she would only be inside for a little cause the toys that the walker has are just so plain . It's good if you need a walker that's not heavy and easy to take places but I wouldn't buy it for my kids . Too boring for them !
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
Wilmington, OH
My nieces love this, we got it for them for their birthdays. Easy for mom too, babies can stay in there great and enjoy touching their feet to the ground and hopping
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Has anyone tried this and liked it?