BY BABY TREND

Baby Trend Trend Walker Kiku: Recommended Use: Baby can sit upright unassisted - 30 lbs. or 32" Removable toy bar with toys Large surround tray for food or toys 3-position height adjustable High-back padded seat Folds flat for easy transport or storage Baby activity walker has extra-wide base for superior stability Multi-directional front wheels Assembly required see more...

Kristyne B.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a good walker but I could do without the toy bar. It is a little bit too close to baby and thankfully you can take the bar off so that baby can play with toys on the tray. (When the bar is attached there is no room for anything else) I like that you can take off the carpet safety plates on the bottom.There are only 2 levels even though it says there are 3. I think a walker with light up toys or something would be better, but this does get the job done in letting baby walk around.
Jayme S.
Mega Parent Expert
My son had a lot of fun running around in this walker and loved it so much he probably spent way more time in it then he probablyy should have. The only down fall was that there was no strap to hold baby in so as soon as my son would lean over the edge to touch something close by it seemed that he would just slip right out. I wish there was a way for the company to make the ability for the child to be buckled in.
Briana W.
Shelby, AL
Mega Parent Expert
My oldest had this walker when he was younger. It was easy to assemble and it's easy to wash the fabric. We got ours at Walmart. It wasn't expensive at all. It's great quality. Only problem was the height adjustments were not very adjustable.
Melissa B.
Upland, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My son just grew out of his walker . Came in such handy when trying to clean up around the house kept my son busy while I was busy all parents should have one such a big help especially that it keeps baby busy as well
Edith G.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this walker for my 6 month baby he loved it that he started walking backwards but on the other hand he got started standing on his own
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Love this walker it was super cheap and it's super sturdy! And easy to put together! Love it
This looks like a good product for baby's, like my brother, but he is only 2 mounths old so he wouldn't be able to use it for a while
Kasey B.
Miamisburg, OH
My nieces love this, we got it for them for their birthdays. Easy for mom too, babies can stay in there great and enjoy touching their feet to the ground and hopping
Alyssia S.
Baby girl loves this! She gets in and immediately is on the go! There's no stopping her. At first the edges of the fabric did irritate her leg, but once she got used to it she was perfectly fine. I love that there is room for more toys to place on there and that she can eat while moving around.
stori  p.
Universal Cty, TX
I love anything Bab Trend. Both my children used the car seats and strollers. This is easy to put up and down but very boring.
Kayla D.
Has anyone tried this and liked it?