Baby Touch® Extra Camera

For parents wanting to monitor multiple rooms or children, additional cameras can be used with the Baby Touch® monitoring system, up to 4 total (sold separately).  Multiple cameras function with a scan feature allowing parents to keep an eye on each room with an automatic audio and video scan between rooms.

How well does this product work I've been wanting to get one my lil one will be in her own room soon and I still want to be able to keep an eye on her
I've had my eye on this Digital Video Monitor for a few months now, its kinda pricey, I want to make sure I get something that will last. Has anyone had thin monitor for more than 8 months? if so how do you compare it from when you first got it?
Is this product easy to setup and use, and where is the best place to find this item at. I'm a soon to be mother and would love to know more about this camera.
Start your review of Baby Touch® Extra Camera!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...to try it out. The sound quality is good, as well as the picture and video footage. No skipping, and she liked that she could speak thru the monitor as well!in reviews
Our first one started having a constant fuzzy sound after about a year of continuous use and then the night vision got pretty bad.in reviews
Kym W.
Santa Clara, CA
I love this monitor. I was opposed to having a video monitor- they seemed unnecessary to me. Once we moved our kiddo into his own room, it was a huge comfort. It's also nice to have now that hes older. I can check to see if he's really napping or just playing without entering the room. I tried a Samsung video monitor first and really hated it- this one is much better.
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great easy to use. Battery lasts a few days so no need to constantly charge. Good price and would be a great gift. Baby doesn’t even realize anything is there. Definitely recommend
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
This thing is great. I've got two girls who are fresh from the crib and now are in their own beds... in the same room. Trying to get them to sleep has been extremely difficult. At one point, they got out of bed, climbed up the front of their dresser and managed to pull it down on themselves. That was it... time to get a monitor. So, out comes the credit card and I get the best one. And, wow. Just... wow. I stuck it up on the wall in their room in about 1 minute. Walked into the other room with the monitor, turned it on... that was it. 100% configured. On the screen, I can control the camera, moving it up, down, left right, etc.. it is great. Even at night, there is night vision! And that's not all. Here is the best part: Sound. The thing is so good, I can hear them breathing as they sleep if I turn it up. AND... it gets better. There is a speaker on it, so you can really get big-brother on them. Here's an example: My younger daughter starts getting out of her bed to go mess with her sister. I catch it out of the corner of my eye while the monitor is sitting on the counter. I put the button, "Get back in your bed Marguerite!". Bam. She spins around and gets back in her bed. That would normally have resulted in both of them getting up and playing around a bit before I even heard it and stormed down the hallway. Now, just a quick sentence and it's over without me getting up. Moreover... they know it's there and immediately discovered that they no longer have to scream my name when they want something. They just say, "Daddy... are you there? Daddy... Can I go get a glass of water?" And I can calmly tell them OK without screaming myself.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We have used this since day one of bring our little one home. Now he is in a big boy bed and having the monitor still is wonderful. I love the 2-way talk now because i am able to talk to him and have him hear me instead of yelling. The picture is great on the monitor. I really like the temperature feature so you know if its getting to hot or cold in the room. The battery seems to last a while. Really happy with this product.
Lacey M.
Burgettstown , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are very great products! I have ptsd and love checking on my children! This is great for moms like me!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We have one monitor and 2 cameras. It works and the cameras are nice because there’s 2 way audio, but the monitor doesn’t stay charged for us off it’s docking station. It can be fully charged and only last about 30 mins. We have a other series of Summer Infant monitors and the monitor does the same thing but last little longer.
Beth An Mike M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my summer baby monitor! The fact that I can hear, see, and even talk to my baby to comfor her without having to get out of bed at night is beyond amazing!. I will only use summer products when it comes to my baby monitors! We've had this one for 2 years now!  Baby Touch® Extra Camera
Jada S.
Love my summer infant monitor and I Still use it and my son is 4!! Plan on using it for our new baby!
Lesley D.
Love the option of downloading the app and watching from where ever we may be. Great to check in on babysitter while you are gone. You can also manipulate the camera side to side or up and down from the phone app.
Robyn W.
Glen Burnie , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought this monitor on clearance. It gets the job done but I feel the battery drains quickly. Also to get the camera to move you have to touch the screen, but sometimes I can't get the screen to pop up the touch buttons to do so. Also sometimes when I am trying to move there is a delay. It does let me see my daughter and I can talk back if I need to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...