Baby Shusher The Sleep Miracle, 1 ea uploaded by Aundreea E.Baby Shusher The Sleep Miracle, 1 ea uploaded by Tram D.Baby Shusher The Sleep Miracle, 1 ea uploaded by Kirsten R.

BY BABY SHUSHER

Safely Stop Baby from Crying So Portable You Can Use It Anywhere! For Ages: Newborns Up Engage Baby s Natural Calming Reflex! Revolutionary Baby Shusher 4 Helps Quickly Soothe Fussy Baby 1 Uses Soothing to Calm Baby, Which is the Fourth S of Dr. Harvey Karp s Five S 2 Parenting Technique from The Happiest Baby on the Block 5 Plays Loud, Rhythmic Shushing Noises 8 Built-In Sound Sensor 9 2 Timer Options: 15 30 Minutes 6 Strap Included 7 BPA Free A revolutionary tool for parent that uses an ancient, but doctor-tested and approved rhythmic shushing technique to help soothe your fussy baby. Get some much needed sleep, for you and baby! The revolutionary Baby Shusher quickly soothes any fussy baby. By using a parenting technique Dr. Harvey Karp, M.D. made popular in the Happiest Baby on the Block book, the Baby Shusher incorporates the fourth S of the Five S see more...

• How long does it take for your lo to fall asleep?1 Answers
Silver W.
Meriden, CT
Shhh, Shhh, Shhh. Yup, that's the noise I make when trying to calm my son and The Baby Shusher captured it perfectly! I love that it is small, can be thrown into a diaper bag for on-the-go and easy to store. However, design wise, I think the addition of a holder to set it in would be great as the speaker is on the bottom and it needs to sit on it's side to work.
My son is currently 9 months so I wasn't sure how well it would work but I put it on when he was cranky at bedtime and after a little he heard it and settled down. While he didn't fall asleep from it, it did stop him from crying and that's a win in my book! The Baby Shusher is said to be most effective from birth to 4 months which I can totally believe. I think if we had it then it would have been a great investment.
I am definitely going to make sure I bring the Baby Shusher during car rides especially longer ones for when my son decides he no longer likes the car seat and cries like a banshee.
Bx B.
Bronx, NY
I find this product to be a rip off I have not personally tried but I knoe someone who was gifted this product an it’s an absolute waist of hard earned 💰 it would be a better product if moms could actually record them selfs,I gave 2 ⭐️ cause. It has 8 different soothing sounds
Jordan M.
Edmond
Please put this on your registries and/or buy this for your friends! This is literally the best baby gift ever. It puts my babe to sleep in record time and also gets her to stop crying.
Aundreea E.
Del Rey, CA
The baby shusher is a God sent miracle! We swear by this gadget to help keep our little guy calm. We take it with us when our son gets admitted to the hospital- it helps him when he feels overwhelmed. All the nurses think it's the best thing ever!
It's also good for long car rides. This product is very durable. We drop it a lot (oops!) and it was handed down to us from my mom who's been using it for 2 years. That's a pretty good lifespan to me! It's still going strong and only ever needs a battery change. Definitely recommend this product!
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Every parent should invest in the baby shusher! Not only is it portable and compact, it has helped soothe both my baby boys as well helped with their sleeping routines. It is a must have in my daily life! The only drawback is that it only one sound and limited to play settings. Baby Shusher The Sleep Miracle, 1 ea
Katie M.
I'm not sure where I would be without this product. Probably bald from pulling my hair out and rocking back and fourth in the fetal position in a corner somewhere. My baby calms within a few seconds of hearing this susher and often times will fall alseep with it. We carry it everywhere. I may even get another just so I can leave it in the car!
Ashley C.
Lisbon, CT
Top 10 baby item for me! We use this to put our daughter to bed every single night. It creates white noise and puts her to sleep every single time. When my friend told me about this I thought it was ridiculous! Someone gifted it to us at our shower and we couldn't live without it.
Jordan N.
Hilton Head Island
I did not put this on my baby registry to begin with, but quickly purchased it after my little one was born. It’s small and battery powered therefore travels well. I totally recommend this sound machine and is our go to white noise to put our baby to sleep.
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
This thing is a godsend. My daughter will not go to sleep unless it was playing in the background. My only critique is that the batteries run out very quickly. We bought it at buy-buy baby. I recommend it to other parents to help quiet a fussy baby
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I did like the baby shusher while it lasted...a total of two weeks. Then it rolled off the couch, fell on the floor & would no longer work. Seriously? I would think something like this would be a little more sturdy. I emailed the company to see if they would offer a replacement or even a discount to purchase a new one. No reply. $30 down the drain. Save yourself the money & download a shusher app for your phone.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
How long does it take for your lo to fall asleep?