Baby Shower Favors Blue Bottles and Blocks Magnetic Placecard / Photo Holder (Blue Bottles Place card 6 Pak)

BY BABY SHOWER FAVORS

elsa m.
elsa m.
Foodie Expert
Love to use it on my bread, mix some butter and toast it. Love the taste, and it soft. Nice for the cooking
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
Garlic just adds that needed spice to any meal.i actually add this to meats and soups.i even add this to stir fry dishes as well.
Nicki B.
Nicki B.
Brooksville, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm Italian so I can't cook a dish without garlic! This is a perfect, more convenient alternative to fresh garlic. It tastes great!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Port Huron, MI
Pretty good stuff, makes it much easier when your in a hurry and don't have time to cut up fresh
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I love to keep minced garlic in my fridge. So much easier than mincing garlic by hand and this brand always tastes fresh and lasts a long time in the fridge!
Bre L.
Bre L.
Christopher ranch is the best garlic brand you can buy. Straight from the garlic capital of the world, gilroy California!
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
We always have a jar of this minced garlic in our fridge. We cook rice with it and always add it to certain meals to give it that little extra flavor. Cant go wrong with garlic, and a little goes a long way with this stuff.
Christina C.
Christina C.
I am a garlic lover and this tastes so good with almost everything I cook.. from pasta to chicken to steak