Baby Shopping Cart Hammock in White/Grey Triangles

by none

The Baby Shopping Cart Hammock easily secures to your shopping cart so your little one can accompany you while at the store. It features a reliable safety strap, leaves plenty of room for groceries in the cart, and rolls up for storage when not in use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Shopping Cart Hammock in White/Grey Triangles!
How would you rate this product?
53 agnes drive framingham ma
Baby Shopping Cart Hammock in White/Grey Triangles uploaded by Chelsea P.
This baby hammock is a must have! Perfect gift for a baby shower! Every time I go out using this hammock for my son I am stopped several times! It is very sturdy and fits most shopping carts. The baby carrier can also sit in the hammock. Gives much more space to shop!
Hinton, AB
I love this product! I was able to easily/quickly install it to the shopping cart. My infant laid nicely in it & seemed comfortable. It gave me lots of extra room to fit groceries. It would make a great shower gift!

Looking for your answer?