Baby Shopping Cart Hammock in White/Grey Triangles uploaded by Chelsea P.Baby Shopping Cart Hammock in White/Grey Triangles uploaded by Chelsea P.Baby Shopping Cart Hammock in White/Grey Triangles uploaded by Chelsea P.

BY NONE

The Baby Shopping Cart Hammock easily secures to your shopping cart so your little one can accompany you while at the store. It features a reliable safety strap, leaves plenty of room for groceries in the cart, and rolls up for storage when not in use. see more...

Chelsea P.
This baby hammock is a must have! Perfect gift for a baby shower! Every time I go out using this hammock for my son I am stopped several times! It is very sturdy and fits most shopping carts. The baby carrier can also sit in the hammock. Gives much more space to shop!
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
I love this product! I was able to easily/quickly install it to the shopping cart. My infant laid nicely in it & seemed comfortable. It gave me lots of extra room to fit groceries. It would make a great shower gift!