BY BABY RUTH

Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfect. I don't really care for the candy bars, but can eat 200 of their minis. An exaggeration of course, but only bc that would be a terrible decision. These are delicious! I truly love the consistency, the slight crunch of peanuts, and whatever nougat-y flavor inside. Had my first mini this year.. love them!
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
Absolutely delicious! The perfect size bars for a quick treat. Great for trick or treaters or snacking for yourself. Always made with great quality ingredients. My favorite candy bar!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Yummmmm. I love anything with chocolate and peanuts. Definitely my favorite combo and the tiny little bite sizes are nice.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these ! Perfect crunch !! Perfect size for just a quick snack or when you just want a little bit of chocolate! They are so cute and tiny and delicious all in a tiny pack !Definitely recommend these !!
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
Perfect for a baseball party or baseball themed valentines for my sons class. They are a tasty treat. Nice snack size so it cuts down on calories too.
Kylee G.
Talk about bite size perfection! Babe Ruth's are an all time favorite. Just the perfect amount in each square to please your cravings. They are so good you will find your self opening more and more!
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
Perfect for an afternoon pick me up!  My favorite by far because it combines peanuts, chocolate and gooey caramel!  Yumm!!  I have them on my desk, headboard and in the freezer :)
Chrisalis😱👑💞💋 I.
Bronx, NY
Not very good taste like fake chocolate and stays in teeth Hershey is better and kit Kay n
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
I love these! You get a little bit of Babe Ruth to satisfy your cravings. I put them in my work bag for a pick me up.