BY BABY RUTH

Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
Absolutely delicious! The perfect size bars for a quick treat. Great for trick or treaters or snacking for yourself. Always made with great quality ingredients. My favorite candy bar!
Kristin M.
Onalaska, WI
Favorite candy bars the size is nice if you just want a small treat or to share with guests. I think they're affordable and a good price for the quantity. My favorite thing is the salty and sweet taste without either overpowering the other.
Christa B.
These are my weakness! The sweet chocolate and salty nut combination is amazing! I hide them from my children so I don't have to share
Dwayne L.
Washington, DC
Baby Ruth is my favorite candy bar. Chocolate, peanuts = delish. The peanuts are a little salted which is a benefit in my book. Its affordable, and around holidays we get the bite sized versions, which are perfect.

If you are ever looking for a quick tasty bite, get a baby ruth and thank me later.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these ! Perfect crunch !! Perfect size for just a quick snack or when you just want a little bit of chocolate! They are so cute and tiny and delicious all in a tiny pack !Definitely recommend these !!
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
Perfect for a baseball party or baseball themed valentines for my sons class. They are a tasty treat. Nice snack size so it cuts down on calories too.
Syntoria J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love these little minis it's easy to travel with and you don't have to have a whole candy bar
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
Baby Ruth's are one of my favorite chocolate bars. The chocolate goes really good with the peanuts. I personally like them a little bit better than snickers. The minis are good for just munching on them .
Lori B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Addicting! Perfect bite sized bars for just a bible to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
My favorite candy bar in the world quite frankly. I normally don't like peanuts and chocolate together but I do with this combo!