BY BABY RUTH

Yesenia B.
Literally one of my favorite candies 😍 So delicious, not very nutritious, but who cares haha! Definitely recommend it to my fellow chocolate lovers! And it isn't going to break the bank either lol.!!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
There is another Chocolate Classic!! Only Baby Ruth do it ( I not need to be a Baseball ⚾️ or Yankee fan). The taste is superb and I compare this with Milky Ways, never with Snickers. I Higly Recommend to all the Chocolate and Classic fan, like me!
Kira L.
i believe everyone on here already knows how these taste. but these are one of my favorite chocolates & i could eat these on a daily if it wasn't so bad for my skin, lol. & the fact that they're snack size make them so much better!!!
Samantha A.
These baby Ruth Minis are perfect to give out on Halloween and I'm sure everyone will love them I know I loved getting baby Ruth candy's on Halloween they taste amazing who wouldn't be happy to get that in their trick-or-treat bag
Victoria M.
Lynchburg, VA
My favorite lunch-bag ready guilty pleasure. It's never too difficult to convince myself that I'm eating it for a little energy boost (it's got peanuts in it, right?). The mini size makes it just the right amount of indulgent.
Chelsea B.
Traphill, NC
One of my very favorite candy bars. I love the fact that it isn't overwhelmingly chocolately. I think that the price is great. This is a great candy choice for those who don't like chocolate all that much but still want some.
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY
Who doesn't like Baby Ruth candy bars? They are a great combination of chewy center with nuts. I enjoy them the most around October and give them to the kids who come to my door because they are affordable and available everywhere. They are a standard bar for my stash.
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
My fave candy bar of all time. It has the crunchy, salty peanut texture, but also chewy nougat and creamy caramel. It really hits the spot. I like that they come in tiny bars for travel, also.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
I never feel guilty when I have these little bite size pieces of heaven! It's the perfect combination of the flavors you love to enjoy. Baby Ruth bite size candies are perfect for on the go or breaking the diet just a little bit.
Jazmin P.
These are perfect to just throw into every bag you own and have a baby Ruth snack when you are taking a study break. I bought a mix bag for Halloween just to have for my study sessions.