BY BABY RUTH

Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A tasty blending of chocolate, nuts, and nougat in the perfect size for snacking and calorie watching. Good value by the bag. I eat these sometimes ! Good value, baby !!!!!!!!!!!!! Get you some !!! Definitely repurchase worthy ! Watch a movie with your boo & pop something !
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I love baby ruths because they really know how to hit the spot. The chunks of nuts make it both filling and tasty. These are a bit too small for this candy bar, though....I'd rather just eat a whole full bar
Kristin M.
Onalaska, WI
Favorite candy bars the size is nice if you just want a small treat or to share with guests. I think they're affordable and a good price for the quantity. My favorite thing is the salty and sweet taste without either overpowering the other.
Curtrice J.
Lafayette, LA
My mom is so proud I got her to music she said I had got a sister she told me she didn't know she had said it was a really great experience and they had said it had a lot to be proud to say but she was the
Ashli A.
Marietta, GA
Just bought a bag of these suckers and brought them to a party. They were gone before most of the attendees had arrived. Baby Ruths are quite possibly my favorite candy bar of all time. They are the perfect combo of everyones favorite thing about a candy bar. Nuts, chocolate, caramel BOOM. Cant go wrong with these suckers. ever.
Menaka S.
They are not my go-to candy, but I am especially loyal to those chocolates and candies. However, I do like Baby Ruth and am surprised that there aren't more people who do. I admittedly tried them because they were all that were left in the candy bowl, but since then I do choose them purpose.
Aly O.
Buying baby Ruth minis in bulk work great for parties, Halloween, classrooms or really anything with a large group. It also works well that they are individually wrapped so you can save them for separate events and still have them stay fresh.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I'm not going to lie, I first had to try this when I was little because of The Goonies....and I'm so glad I did! This has delicious nougat, peanuts, and caramel surrounded by milk chocolate. It's delicious and worth the approximate $1 price point!
monica w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Baby Ruth's for myself, but I also like to share them with my co workers. I but then in the bite size pieces so I'll have enough to go around. Just a little way to say thanks top my femme co-workers.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
I like very thing that this candy is made out of. I was the one to pick all of these tiny sized candies from my kids Halloween bag. They are good on flavor not too sweet, just the right amount of flavor.