BY BABY RUTH

Karlee M.
Always my favorite thing to see in my pumpkin bucket on Halloween!! One of the chocolate bars I always look over at the store but on Halloween night I'll trade anything for them!! Would definitely recommend.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I love baby ruths because they really know how to hit the spot. The chunks of nuts make it both filling and tasty. These are a bit too small for this candy bar, though....I'd rather just eat a whole full bar
monica w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Baby Ruth's for myself, but I also like to share them with my co workers. I but then in the bite size pieces so I'll have enough to go around. Just a little way to say thanks top my femme co-workers.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
I like very thing that this candy is made out of. I was the one to pick all of these tiny sized candies from my kids Halloween bag. They are good on flavor not too sweet, just the right amount of flavor.
Aly O.
Buying baby Ruth minis in bulk work great for parties, Halloween, classrooms or really anything with a large group. It also works well that they are individually wrapped so you can save them for separate events and still have them stay fresh.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I'm not going to lie, I first had to try this when I was little because of The Goonies....and I'm so glad I did! This has delicious nougat, peanuts, and caramel surrounded by milk chocolate. It's delicious and worth the approximate $1 price point!
Ashli A.
Marietta, GA
Just bought a bag of these suckers and brought them to a party. They were gone before most of the attendees had arrived. Baby Ruths are quite possibly my favorite candy bar of all time. They are the perfect combo of everyones favorite thing about a candy bar. Nuts, chocolate, caramel BOOM. Cant go wrong with these suckers. ever.
Menaka S.
They are not my go-to candy, but I am especially loyal to those chocolates and candies. However, I do like Baby Ruth and am surprised that there aren't more people who do. I admittedly tried them because they were all that were left in the candy bowl, but since then I do choose them purpose.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
There is another Chocolate Classic!! Only Baby Ruth do it ( I not need to be a Baseball ⚾️ or Yankee fan). The taste is superb and I compare this with Milky Ways, never with Snickers. I Higly Recommend to all the Chocolate and Classic fan, like me!
Yesenia B.
Literally one of my favorite candies 😍 So delicious, not very nutritious, but who cares haha! Definitely recommend it to my fellow chocolate lovers! And it isn't going to break the bank either lol.!!