BY BABY RUTH

Christine C.
Glenwood, WV
Candy bars with nuts are usually iffy for me however, baby Ruth's, seem to be the happy medium. Not too much nut without chocolate and not too much chocolate with no flavor. Perfect for those times between meals when you just need a little something sweet.
Indyra C.
It is a exacte size to enjoy more than one but without feeling your eating so much chocolate, so you can eat the amount you want and also eat another candy without feling you are consumming so much sugar. the texture is realy nice and the mixing is great.
Estefany N.
Brownsville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to but these for little get togethers or events. I put them in stockings, gift bags or take as snacks for energy during school. Very affordable and always great to share. Of course I always buy them again and love them!
Tyler C.
East Rockaway
Baby Ruth's have always been a good time in my opinion I would highly recommend to a friend last time I bought these individually wrapped baby Ruth meanies bowl that was probably for Halloween tantamount to all the little kids and boy do I know they love them
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
i love these perfect size individual wrapped candies to where i don't feel guilty for eating them I but them at target and they normally live at my desk at work , so i can share. They are super affordable an they are a brand i trust. I would recommend
Dominique R.
San Antonio, TX
I love the baby ruth minis. I love how small they are. The price for the minis are ok, sometimes a little pricey at some stores for the quantity. I have bought these from Walmart, Walgreens,and Target. I would definitely repurchase these chocolates.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love baby Ruth chocolate bars but sometimes I don't want to feel guilty for eating the full size candy bar so I love to have these for when I just want to satisfy the craving and not feel too bad about it lol
Curtrice J.
Lafayette, LA
My mom is so proud I got her to music she said I had got a sister she told me she didn't know she had said it was a really great experience and they had said it had a lot to be proud to say but she was the
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A tasty blending of chocolate, nuts, and nougat in the perfect size for snacking and calorie watching. Good value by the bag. I eat these sometimes ! Good value, baby !!!!!!!!!!!!! Get you some !!! Definitely repurchase worthy ! Watch a movie with your boo & pop something !
Kristin M.
Onalaska, WI
Favorite candy bars the size is nice if you just want a small treat or to share with guests. I think they're affordable and a good price for the quantity. My favorite thing is the salty and sweet taste without either overpowering the other.