BY BABY RUTH

Adriana C.
York, SC
These Are Okay They Used To Be My Favorite Not Worth Eaating All The Time. I Get Them From Dollar Tree Most Of The Time With The Original Flavor Of Them Nothing Special These Are Close To Twix But No Quite.
Cindy H.
I love baby ruth bars, but for some reason I don't find them in my life very often. Why aren't these minis in more candy bowls??? I have to say that I would probably choose a snickers or butterfinger mini over baby ruth. But in a bowl with only baby ruths and three musketeers, it's baby ruth- no question.
Valeria G.
Borrego Springs, CA
Love i can take these on the go! ITS AT AN AMAZING PRICE, If your a chocolate lover you'll love it. Buy mine at WALMART! I eat these when im craving chocolate... which is all most of the time. This is why i love there mini and individually wrapped. I can save the rest for when ever i want more.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
These Baby Ruth candy bars are still as yummy as they ever were. The taste of the chocolate is absolutely divine. I love everything about these. This size (the bag of minis that are individually wrapped) are perfect for putting a few in your purse, desk, or even sneak one in the kids lunchbox every once and a blue moon with a cute note.
Rosairys T.
Orlando, FL
I love BabyRuths ever since i was little, i just love chocolates with peanuts. The flavor is amazing milk chocolate and peanut is a comfort food, the price is reasonable not expensive at all you can buy it anywhere i would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Gagi g.
These snack size chocolate goods are enough to fill your midday craving! I love the combination of chocolate and peanuts. I throw a few in my bag and always have a to go treat with me. The small size is convenient because it does not take up a lot of room in my bag
Alyssa B.
['West Chester', 'OH'], OH
Love these. they taste greate and are so satisfying when I'm craving something sweet. I love getting the individually wrapped minis so that I don't feel guilty about eating a whole candy bar! I usually pick them up on sale so they are always a pretty inexpensive.
Shawn A.
i love these little bite sized nuggets! my grandmother would buy tons of candy bars on sale then hide them in her bedroom. LOL! i was always her favorite :) now, i buy candy bars on sale as well. its a great value and you really get to taste all the flavors at once. baby ruth has fond memories for me and i love its nutty goodness! i absolutely recommend these!
Erin R.
Aside from eating every piece in one sitting, I think these are good to hand out on Halloween and during parades! They are convenient and an easy way to not cross contaminate other foods. They can be pricey but I always have a coupon! I would definitely recommend these!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like these candy bars. Babe Ruth have been around long before I was born. That itself says alot about the brand. But i personally live these minature baby ruths. They are the perfect size, good little treat to throw in your purse. I buy them often. I would def recommend.