BY BABY RUTH

Janet S.
Rupert, ID
This is one of my favorite candy bars. I actually like this because they're really cheap and so delicious. The flavor is so good and the texture of the chocolate is so rich and creamy..
Loops A.
Pasadena, CA
These Baby Ruth's individual wraps are the bomb! They're so cute and you can just grab a handful, put it in your bag, and just eat it as a little snack. I love Baby Ruth's!
Krista N.
Evansville, IN
These mini candies are the perfect way to get my candy fix without a lot of calories. I usually buy these in bulk at Sam's Club, who has the best prices on candy, in my experience. Highly recommend. Peanuts, chocolate, nougat...all my favorites in one small bite!
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Baby Ruth Candy Bars are a PERFECT blend of peanuts, caramel and nougat covered in chocolate! They are my all-time favorite candy bars! As long as we are being honest here, I admit that I pick out all of the Baby Ruths from the Variety Pack of Hershey candy bars we get for Trick and Treaters at Halloween…Hey, they are getting their candy for free! Those peanuts are full of protein and fiber, and we all know now that chocolate is full of antioxidants…so they are a health food! I highly recommend them!
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Holloween is right around the corner and I can't wait to get a bag of these little goodies for myself lol. Yes, I will doll some out to the kids that knock on my door but I'm definitely getting a bag of this sweet and salty treat for my own stash and honestly hope I don't get to many visitors lol. Great prices, delicious and I feel less guilty eating it because the peanuts provide a small amount of protein and these little packages are perfect to snack on without over doing it.
I love getting these individual wrapped candy bars because I never finish a full candy bar. You can also just put a couple in your bag for later when your craving something sweet.
Ashley W.
So of course this candy classic is perfection but I love the smaller one a lot more then their larger counterpart. I am the kind of person who wants a little bit but then wants something different and the smaller ones are the perfect answer. The best part is is affordable and a great value you get so much for your buck! I highly recommend you pick some up!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the mini version of these! A full size bar is a bit too sweet for me but these minis are great for quickly satisfying your sweet tooth cravings. A bag of these may be more than a standard candy bar price wise but they will last so much longer. I highly recommend these if you have kids in the house (a good treat) or if you are prone to a sweet tooth!
Darian C.
Riverside, CA
I keep these bad boys right by my bedside ( dont tell my fiance) Definitely my first choice when i have the munchies , or when i just want something to caress my taste buds. Baby Ruths have been the only chocolate that i can consistently eat and i love them ! But now they are mini and individually wrapped! They are so easy to throw in my purse or pass out to my little cousins, and they are so small i dont have to worry about a huge mess or giving them too much sugar! Baby Ruth you never let me down !
Adriana C.
York, SC
These Are Okay They Used To Be My Favorite Not Worth Eaating All The Time. I Get Them From Dollar Tree Most Of The Time With The Original Flavor Of Them Nothing Special These Are Close To Twix But No Quite.