BY BABY RUTH

Aly M.
Winnipeg
Great chocolate best for kids on the go or just you self. The others seem like the melt faster. If your a big fan of nuts eat it up good!!
Mariia v.
Whitehorse
pretty yummy chocolate. Soft inside, covered with chocolate outside how I remember. It's been a while since I tried it. Can't say more
Mary Anne s.
Mississauga, ON
This chocolate is really sweet but love them. I usually give these out during halloween. The bite size are great to guve out.
Ivellise S.
Siempre los compro para cualquier actividad con la familia o lugar detrás ajo.es fácil del,evade mi bolso y buen presio sie
Melissa M.
College Sta, TX
I love these candies! My mom used to buy them all the time for my grandmother. They bring back childhood memories.
Dahiana S.
Yummy Yummy Yummy. Is chocolate and is a good one, it taste great and you Would Like another and other bite.
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect to share. Affordable. Great tasting. Sold at local grocery stores. Or online! Perfect for on the go!
Wendy R.
Santiago, Region Metropolitana
Me encantan aunque son algo grasosos, me gustan en tamaño bocado, porque si quiero poco como solo uno
Carlos V.
They are perfect for a bite. When you want something sweet but not too much, this is what you want.
Taylor B.
Evarts, KY
I could seriously eat the whole bag of these. My love for them (candy bars in general) is insane!