BY BABY RUTH

Nate S.
Annapolis, MD
This little candy is great tasting and sure is fun to hand out during the holidays. I have always enjoyed this candy, even as a kid. I bye most of my candy at supermarket. Regardless of where I bye it always taste's good. Of coarse, Il get some more.
Anavictoria D.
Edcouch, TX
I love how these candies are so tiny that I can have more than one and not feel guilty. I would so recommend this to anyone that loves chocolate due to the incredible taste it has.
Katey A.
Chattanooga, TN
We used these for this past Halloween and some were left over. Great value for the bulk and perfect for Halloween. There really isn't another candy bar like Baby Ruth that's any good, and they're not that much more expensive than anything else.
Dana S.
Swanton, OH
These are amazing for party's and a perfect size to snack on. These are also perfect to fit in your purse just for the days you need a little something. I love Baby Ruths they are my favorite candy.
Melissa R.
Indian Trail, NC
I have to admit, my kids got a lot of these for Halloween so I quickly scooped them up. You don't feel as bad about eating a few of the minis because they are so tiny! They are still delicious no matter what size.
Harley P.
New Paltz, NY
Perfect bite size pieces for on the go snacking! With sensitive teeth, I normally can't finish a whole candy bar and it goes to waste. With the smaller individually wrapped pieces I'm no longer wasting !
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these ! Perfect crunch !! Perfect size for just a quick snack or when you just want a little bit of chocolate! They are so cute and tiny and delicious all in a tiny pack !Definitely recommend these !!
Misty S.
I love these bite sized Baby Ruth's because they have the perfect ratio of nuts, caramel and chocolate and they're a nice little boost of sweetness. I keep them around the office when I need a snack.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Baby Ruth is one of my FAVORITE candy bars! I like the full sized bar and the minis. The minis are so easy and convenient to eat when you're sitting at your desk and need a quick Baby Ruth fix!
Janet S.
Rupert, ID
This is one of my favorite candy bars. I actually like this because they're really cheap and so delicious. The flavor is so good and the texture of the chocolate is so rich and creamy..