BY BABY RUTH

BRIDGET B.
Paris
I keep these in my handbag to ward off the hanger in my. I finer hem to be the perfect size to pop on your mouth before going grocery shopping. They've definitely prevented me from buying loads more food than I need. They do a great job at helping me power through my hunger/ grumpy post-work errands.
Darlene B.
winnipeg, MB
This chocolate bar is so fabulous I really love the taste of this I have bought it from walmart in the candy section so yummy and chocolatey I would buy it again and it is a great price - very cheap if you want chocolate yummy too bad its not in canada
Juleini Nicol G.
puerto plata
I don't really like almonds or peanuts, but this bar make me change my opinion,if you don't like candiles so much but some day you are craving something sweet,this are really goods.
Lisa T.
Ottawa, ON
I love the size!!! There just the perfect size to take the edge off that sweet tooth with out eating a whole bar. The amount of chocolate and caramel nugget and peanuts and perfect!
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
Delicious treat !! Never fails to impress
Reminds me of halloween, fond memories. I could splurge on these and attain a gut if I Iet myself.. sad really But they're good, amazing really
Baily S.
Lincoln
Perfect size for me to snack on without feeling guilty. I love these candy bars because they provide some substance to get rid of hunger, unlike most overly sweet candy bars
sipriano s.

Tara S.
Dec. 16, 2016, 12:31 a.m.
I really like the Baby Ruth Minis, the chocolate & nuts are great. With the minis you don't have to sit and eat a entire candy bar. The minis allow you to eat a little at a time.
The ministry are also great for parties and some events, you can place them in a bowl and people can help themselves, because they are individually wrapped.
Lucia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the baby Ruth mini individually wrapped bats, there so yummy and great when u need a little pick me up. I buy these at my Walmart and dollar store.
Abigail D.
Mexicali
My favorite chocolates are Babe Ruth, I do not eat them very often but they are delicious! They are sweet things but they do not swell, I love them
Carolyn K.
Toronto, ON
If you are a Baby ruth fan, but want to stay true to your diet goals, buy these. The individually wrapped portions make it easy to portion control.