BY BABY RUTH

Jennie P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are such a great candy and can be found easily. They're always reasonably priced!
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have eating these since i was a little girl and i still love them til this day......
I love baby Ruth chocolates.!!!! They are my go to candy when I crave chocolate!!!!!❤❤❤
Parri K.
North Richland Hills, TX
Baby Ruth is amazing! It's sweet and salty, crunchy and chewy! I need more please!!!
Taylor C.
Braintree, MA
Bulk is the way to go. These are a classic and maintain flavor in the small portions
Amanda S.
i like that they are mini sized. it is very convenient. i usually buy it from walmart
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I could eat like 50 of these the fun size are awesome I can eat 5 and not feel guilty
Ryann C.
Roseville, MI
I love baby Ruth's and these are perfect to have by my bed and to throw in my purse
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Muy buenos los favoritos chocolates de mi madre le encanta los baby ruth bien rico
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I get these a lot for my candy dish. I've eaten these forever and love the taste !