BY BABY RUTH

Jeri B.
Slidell, LA
Perfect for a sleepover or a small get together. We get them for every party and celebration.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
Many people overlook baby rig when they are one of my favorite candy bars! They are so good!
Rosmary M.
Son ricos, se los doy a los niños en halloween asi que ya pronto será la locura en azucares.
amber B.
Lenoir, NC
Any party that I attended I bring baby ruth candy bars!! Not to sweet and can't eat just one.
Cheryl W.
Warsaw , NY
I love Baby Ruth bars. One of my favorites and usually my go to when I need something sweet.
Tera B.
KENNEWICK, WA
perfect little salty and sweet bite size treat. smooth and creamy chocolate. not too any nuts

Victoria Q.
Newland, NC
I have loved these since a small kid and i still love them now and i am 30. My kids love them
Laura D.
Amazing chocolate! These are bite size so perfect on the go, and I can just keep in my purse.
Syntoria J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love these little minis it's easy to travel with and you don't have to have a whole candy bar
Kimberly L.
Baytown, TX
Love these things! Perfect size for a sweet craving. Perfect blend of chocolate and caramel 😍