BY BABY RUTH

essie v.
brockton, MA
One of my favorite chocolates.... Especially in the mini size since it's less of a mess on your hands
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
My all time favorite candy bar! I love the salty and sweet combination. Satisfies all my taste buds!
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I love love this! This tastes sooo good! It has a crunch but then is so soft inside! It's soooo good!
Elena A.
I love baby Ruth and I love the individually wrapped ones. They're perfect for a small sweet treat
Jenni S.
Im not a big fan of this chocolate but i dont hate it either they have a soft inside witch is good
maria n.
Richmond, KY
I LOVE THE CRUNCH AND CHEWYNESS IN THE BABY RUTH AND THE CARMEL IS A BONUS. I ENJOY THESE VERY MUCH
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
Great if you do not want something too big and just need that little bit of sweetness for your day.
Felicia B.
Michigan City, IN
The little ones are a tease I prefer the regular size bars. Still small but good...definitely good
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
i really prefer these mini ones rather than full sized. they are easier to eat but i also eat more
Michaelah Y.
Redding, CA
Bite size is amazing and lasts a bit longer great when you are going to the movies or something lol