BY BABY RUTH

Daeja S.
I think having it wrapped individually is the best and baby ruth is one of the best tasting candy bars
Deanna H.
Livermore, CA
Baby Ruth minis.....just enough sweetness and nuts to keep you going for a quick snack, or pick me up!
Crystal L.
I wouldn't choose these but they aren't bad either , for the chocolate lovers .
I do like the mini ones
Katie W.
Sandusky, OH
I love the minis because I have the candy bar I love without feeling bad about eating a huge candy bar
LeAndra R.
Hopkinsville, KY
I make cakes and cupcakes that I like to coat with pieces of candy bar and this is one of my favorites.
Laura cindy M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love them because you can eat a small amount and not a whole candy dar
Specialty when your on a diet

Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I love love this! This tastes sooo good! It has a crunch but then is so soft inside! It's soooo good!
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
My all time favorite candy bar! I love the salty and sweet combination. Satisfies all my taste buds!
essie v.
Brockton, MA
One of my favorite chocolates.... Especially in the mini size since it's less of a mess on your hands
Isabel F.
Dothan, AL
Baby ruths are the best. These kinda remind me of paydays. Baby ruths have good quality and texture.