BY BABY RUTH

Claire M.
Greenville, SC
I love these things but funny enough I've only ever had the minis. Normally, my opinion of fun sized candy bars is not good- there's either a bad ratio of chocolate to filling or there's just something off, but these are one of the few minis that actually hold their own.
Paula J.
You can never go wrong with nuts and chocolate, I often pick up a bag of the individually wrapped Baby Ruth minis. They make a great take to work snack, tasty and within my self-allowed snack/calorie program. Good for the hubby's lunch box too.
Christina W.
Porterville, CA
Taste wide it's very intresting. Its very sweet and that weird. Its one of those candys that grow on you and you can't help but fall in love with it every time you take a bite into that sweet foot center of chocolate and peanuts and it has just enough Carmel.
Pamela L.
Jacksonville
Yummy :) love eating baby ruths they remind me of being a little girl sharing with my grandma in maryland. You can enjoy a payday but that chocolate coating over a Baby Ruth is simply delicious. I could eat one crushed up on ice cream tastes good too!
Julie S.
Hampton, VA
I LOVE the mini BabyRuths! I have 3 kids that can all have a piece of candy without having to split up a big bar. That just makes things messy. Great for Halloween candy too 😉
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Iabsolutely  love baby Ruth chocolate bars but sometimes I don't want to feel guilty for eating the full size candy bar so I love to have these for when I just want to satisfy the cravings and not feel too bad about it :) It's tough to be a girl, lol..
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
Perfect for an afternoon pick me up!  My favorite by far because it combines peanuts, chocolate and gooey caramel!  Yumm!!  I have them on my desk, headboard and in the freezer :)
yajaira p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the individual right baby room if you're in the mood for peanut caramel in a little bit of these work wonders especially for parties take one and keep on passing
Valarie M.
Reading, PA
If ever I need a sugary fix, Baby Ruth takes care of my needs. Where else can you get nuts, caramel and chocolate all rolled into one? Better than the rest, Baby Ruth is just what you need for a chunky, crunchy, nutty, chewy goodness. My go to candy bar always!
Nate S.
Annapolis, MD
This little candy is great tasting and sure is fun to hand out during the holidays. I have always enjoyed this candy, even as a kid. I bye most of my candy at supermarket. Regardless of where I bye it always taste's good. Of coarse, Il get some more.